50 Man Lan

bobsbrat

111-14 = 97 usable ports, and that doesn't include PurSuiT's dlink router or SMC switch. Of course, the Dell (all gigabit 24-port) is PurSuiT's!!

Not sure on the Bay Networks (at the bottom). I was just happy to get link on it. I will test it for connectivity flow later this week.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope I can attend. This will be one of the last 2 lan partys I attend for a long time. If all goes according to plan myself and my oldest brother will be coming. Last one because May 24 I'm off to basics. ;D

Be great to have you!!! Besides UT2k4, any other games you would be looking to play while you're up this way?

besides the chance to go against perfection again. I don't have the greatest care what I play. I have a 2ndary and quite important goal to achieve here.

I mentioned my brother wishing to come. Well I intend and hope on addicting the poor fellow on PC gaming. And if he really likes it I'll be giving him a present so he can return again and again without me.

Another surpise is another brother of mine has finished training in the Army as is returning home for 14 days. 1 of those days is the 19th. I want to pry some time from his lady friends and infect him with the desire to play. (his personal fav is Day of Defeat for HL)

HL2 CTF I have but never tried

CS-CS:S... yay more CS. It's one of those games I am pretty damn good at but never really liked. kinda sad

Team Fortress Classic... my 1st and best game love :) still addicted to this day*plz plz anyone!*

HL2 DM... I would play for a while

UT2k4... I swore vengance.... I still have yet to really go out and get experience. raw talents all I'm gona use again B)

CoD can crawl back into that hole where it came from. Day of Defeat is far better

bf1942-DC both are fun and I'll be sure to give it a whirl

I've never tried any tribes or Halo.

Edit: So if all goes well 3+ (maybe friends) will be coming.

payday is the day before the lan so I hope prepay is still good on friday night B)

My older brother Eric is becoming doubtful B)

my other older is doubtful because of no day of defeat.

Just what exactly what experience am I looking for?

Play by play plz. helps to see just what I'm spending $15 for 12 hours on.

My older brother Eric is becoming doubtful B)

my other older is doubtful because of no day of defeat.

Just what exactly what experience am I looking for?

Play by play plz. helps to see just what I'm spending $15 for 12 hours on.

Yeah, we're not big on DoD. There will certainly be plenty of UT2k4, FarCry, BF, BFV, HL2:DM and Tribes. We should have a schedule posted in a couple days. We have 3 dedicated boxes for game servers, although we might just run 1 or 2 at a time so we can get plenty of people into each game that is being played!

Also, there are chances to win medals in the UT2k4 LMS and HL2:DM tourney's. We'll be recording all the games PerFecTioN plays in UT2k4. [PerFerFecTioN and Cheerios (Perfections little brother) can't win those or any door prizes] There is also the "Can you beat PerFecTioN" contest for those that want to enter, although I'm sure he will also be playing people for the fun of it!

The Door Prizes so far are the Soyo m/b, Soyo PCI testing card, Mushkin mp3 player, XG Extreme Mod Kit & anything else that gets sent to us. (We've had a few other manufacturers say they are sending stuff, but no confirmation on exactly what they are sending) There should be t-shirts for everyone, plus other swag! Everyone should walk away with something. Lastly, if no one beats PerFecTioN for one of the purses, we will Door prize $50!!

Also, there will be plenty of free pizza and pop (havn't confirmed wings one way or the other yet) for everyone!

Hmmmm, I think that is most of it.... Please ask more questions, as I probably left something out.

To add to what Bob was saying, a small percentage of ppl have DoD, more then welcome to throw up a server at some point and interest myself or others to purchase the game (I am very interested to see it) if it is worth it. I like all the FPS war games Medal of Honor, BF42 (original, SWoWWII and DC), BFV (original and POE) and CoD. Would like to see how the game compares before I spend the money for it. Also one game that surprised me as far as game play that we will be playing is Tribes Vengeance, very under rated game as it came out around the same time as a lot of other games.

As was stated it looks like door prizes for all. Nemesis and myself have been working hard to get door prizes and swag for all to enjoy.

The Flyer is available for those that want to post it in and around their area:

March Flyer

If you want to hit up a large area, like one of the colleges, just give us a heads up first, as we might have already done it!!

UT2k4, have

FarCry, need to reinstall

BF, need to reinstall

BFV, need to reinstall

HL2:DM have

and Tribes do not have B)

Whether or not I come all really depends on who wants to go with me.

Doubtful if I can't get my brothers to go. but I would still go if anarki and tw3kr wanted to take a shot at perfection.

The Flyer is available for those that want to post it in and around their area:

March Flyer

If you want to hit up a large area, like one of the colleges, just give us a heads up first, as we might have already done it!!

ohh it up in the cubicial B)