50 Man Lan

bobsbrat

Never fear, picture page is being built..... You'll also see updates on the front pages as well here and here

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PICTURES ARE HERE!!!

March LPE pictures

Thanks again to all our sponsors!! Including SOYO, Mushkin, Bawls, nVidia, Alienware, ATI, Maxtor, Speedcore Networks & Devlin's Deuce!!!

Guest Major_Chaos
We got a package from Alienware yesterday! Unfortunately, it missed our event this past Saturday. It will be put aside for safe-keeping til our next BIG event!!

anything I can use on my new puter!?!?!?

We got a package from Alienware yesterday! Unfortunately, it missed our event this past Saturday. It will be put aside for safe-keeping til our next BIG event!!

You'll have to come to the April LAN party and find out.... B)

We also got something from GearGrip yesterday!! So we'll have a few things to door prize out on April 26th!!!

What new PC are U speaking of? U're not referring to that laptop of yours, are U?!?

-- Nem

You'll have to come to the April LAN party and find out.... B)

We also got something from GearGrip yesterday!! So we'll have a few things to door prize out on April 26th!!!

Ummm... don't U mean April 30th instead of the 26th?? The 30th is a Saturday whereas the 26th is a Tuesday.

-- Nem :D

Some of our pics made Bawls site!! 10 pics in all!!!

Look at lower 2 rows here

Or if its been a while after I posted this, you'll want to go here

Hehe, nope, not a PC. Alienware sent us a couple Func mouse pads, t-shirts, other swag. Which will be giving away at our April 30th LAN along with the Gear Grip LT carrying harness that Gear Grip sent us!!