bobsbrat

WNY Gamers Club is proud to present

50 Man Lan!

Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

Saturday, March 19th, 2005

12pm-12am event

Registration is now open

Check out http://www.lanpartyextravaganza.com for more details!

Tournaments include

Halflife2 Death Match

UT2k4 Last Man Standing

Fun - Food - Prizes

$15.00 presale

$20.00 at the door

Paypal accepted.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should have the paypal form spawn in a new window, otherwise the detected browser security is from the parent frame which does not show as secure. I used it anyways and I got a java object error. I attempted to manually pay for it, but I dont know what you acct email is - wnygamers@wnygamersclub.com does not work. Im also not listed on the signed up page...I dont know how long it takes to show.

You should have the paypal form spawn in a new window, otherwise the detected browser security is from the parent frame which does not show as secure. I used it anyways and I got a java object error. I attempted to manually pay for it, but I dont know what you acct email is - wnygamers@wnygamersclub.com does not work. Im also not listed on the signed up page...I dont know how long it takes to show.

The Paypal window was corrected this morning however you are the first person to mention any kind of javascript error. If anybody happens to get that error, take a screenshot and send it to me at admin@wnygamersclub.com.

The correct email would be sales@wnygamersclub.com for the paypal email.

The signup page will not happen automatically. You're showing up there now.

Link to Perfection's UT2K4 stats please so I know how hard I have to try.

Can I play him first, twice in a row to win both prizes??

Extra bonus money for shutout??

We should have a TribesVengeance one too...dueling is teh fun in 3 dimensions.

I'll see if I can dig up his stats... or have PerFecTioN post them himself. Hmmm, You'll have to play pretty darn hard!!! Sorry one win per person!

nope rember exactly it was on the world wide for the how ever many users for ut99 with ngstats, used to check them all the time, felt like i was kicked in the junk when that got taken down. the above stats are my local stats on a server i play the most on at this time now for cs.

hahahahhahaha... for the time i did play at least my ID is only #252 for ut2k4

I think the last time up were at the LAN party, you were asking who was wrecking everyone in UT2k4, it was PerFecTioN.

Be interesting to see if anyone can come close to beating him....

i killed him at least once... maybe twice :D

i think thats why i played thoes 10 games or so, i too accustomed to being a sneaky ba$7@rd.

and i agree

and i would like a few tips maybe it would rekindle my enjoyment of the game and to be foward i hvent even reinstalled it since i formated :lol:

he was brutal... almost too good ;) j/k

I think the last time up were at the LAN party, you were asking who was wrecking everyone in UT2k4, it was PerFecTioN.

I must've missed that one...I generally dont lose or die much for that matter. You'd have to frag the other people to win :lol:

Why does the name show Aud1e`? And the efficiency is only 54%

I played UT2k4 from day 2 for about 250 hours and havent played since. I see they finally got the stats server up, so I have none to post.

We should make it $100 for best 2/3 for UT2K4, T:V and HL2DM...that would rock!!

15 minute match on WCG maps, or should i say, the best 1v1 maps

DM-1on1-Roughinery

DM-Rankin

DM-Ironic

I think i would average 4 frags per minute. Im guess the final score would be around 60- -1 assuming u would accidentally kill urself trying to kill me like most people do :lol:

Pick any map, im sure it would be atleast 40-0

If you think it'll be 40-0 in your favor, let's make it $100...I got an aviary to build. Unless your name is Johnathan Wendel or Donny Chung, I aint worried.

That reminds me, I forgot my ggl password...