50 Man Lan

bobsbrat

If you think it'll be 40-0 in your favor, let's make it $100...I got an aviary to build. Unless your name is Johnathan Wendel or Donny Chung, I aint worried.

That reminds me, I forgot my ggl password...

ROFLMAO

You should stop asking pursuit for famous gamers to compare yourself to

P.S. - Donny "GiMiX" Chung lost to me last week on deck17 and Fagtality plays doom 3 and gets owned so dont compare them to me EVER.

By the way, gimix and i are in the same clan KKTHXGGNORE.

I compete at a professional level. Its hard in WNY to get into WCG, GGL, CPL when they never come to events near us.

After a month of playing i went to daytonlanfest and played against dawgpound and ep1taph losing by a small margine. Not bad for saying i was a noob and dawgpound is one of the best in the u.s.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didnt ask Pursuit for anything, lol. I searched for you on the ladder/gaming sites Im connected with. The ones I found you on didnt even have you in the starting roster?!?! Maybe the Interweb > me. Im not currently playing UT, kinda got bored of it...plus was in the TribesVengeance closed beta and have mainly played that.

/me puts on flamesuit...

flamesuit.jpg

BTW, I still have 2 invites left from my unrealtournament2k4atgmail.com addy if anyone needs one.

WNY Gamers Club is proud to present

50 Man Lan!

Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

Saturday, March 19th, 2005

12pm-12am event

Registration is now open

Check out http://www.lanpartyextravaganza.com for more details!

Tournaments include

Halflife2 Death Match

UT2k4 Capture the Flag

Fun - Food - Prizes

$15.00 presale

$20.00 at the door

Paypal accepted.

NOW AM I RIGHT TO ASSUME THAT THERE WILKL STILL BE BAWLS THERE? AND IF SO, CAN I HAVE A PALLET? IM GOING THROUGH WITHDRWAL WHERE CAN I GET SOME

There will be playing for FUN also!!!

Excuse me?!?! Since when did having Lan Parties & bigger, Sponsored, events qualify as having FUN?!?!

Somebody SMACK ownage89!!! :rotfl:

Of course we'll be playing games just for FUN, & if U can't beat Perfection in UT, then just go & smack him around in Real-life, problem solved :evil:

-- Nem

p.s. -- I can be paid to help w/ the beatings, just don't tell bobsbrat OR she may want to join in...

Somebody SMACK ownage89!!! :rotfl:

Of course we'll be playing games just for FUN, & if U can't beat Perfection in UT, then just go & smack him around in Real-life, problem solved :evil:

-- Nem

p.s. -- I can be paid to help w/ the beatings, just don't tell bobsbrat OR she may want to join in...

For the record, witnessed by PerFecTioN, Rain and KalvinClyde, I put the smackdown on ownage89, all in good fun of course :D

Now, for PerFecTioN.... oh darn he left the room.