Halflife 2

B.Ob.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is the first to start playing it? What do you think of it?

I imagine that would be elillion. He already has it installed, he's just waiting for the "activation key" for it to begin the madess known as gameplay.

And YES, let us know how it is.

-- Nem

For those that might be interested on how CS:Source (havn't found a HL2 like article yet) plays on older hardware (9800 PRO 128 down to a GeForce 3)

Counter-Strike: Source Beta Performance: Part 2 Mainstream Cards

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! :cheer: It's F*#KING AMAZING, it kinda of feels like putting on your favorite pair of pants again but it's all new. I haven't tried half life or counter strike source yet. The graphics are the best I've ever seen hands down, nothing even comes close including doom 3 or halo 2. The story is all new but makes you feel like you never stopped playing half life 1, now I let you know I consider Half Life one of the BEST GAMES EVER made. But I would find it hard for anyone not to say that Half Life 2 is one of the greatest games ever to grace the PC or any other platform for that matter. I was in total awe when I seen one of the strider walker things cruising down the street in front of me. I will not tell anyone any part of the story, wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. But if you haven't picked up a copy yet GO GET ONE NOW!!!!!!!!! :wwe: sell blood, sperm, your first born child, rob an old lady if you have to but pick it up ASAP!!!!!!!!

I do have one gripe about it, the whole steam thing kinda of pisses me off. It only took me 5-10 mins to install everything off the disc but took me 20-30mins to register and unlock the game thru steam but once pass that annoying part pure enjoyment. B)

I broke down and picked up the Collectors Edition today!

If it doesn't look sweet as hell, even on my now older system!!!!!

Can't wait to play more this weekend!! B)