:vomit:

athlon 2800

512 mb 2700

geforce 4 128

custom black case

120 gb maxtor

You said purchase...

what does purchase mean?

Well, for the hour that I was able to visit, it looked like the place was filling in very nicely. Got to see some peeps I haven't seen in a while & that was cool. So how did the gaming go? How long did the event last till? I want to hear about it all.

I unfortunately only had time to play some UT2k4 & nothing else. Lets see if ANYONE can make me FEEL bad for not being able to join in on all the fun :popc:

-- Nem

p.s. -- Was that Hefty I saw kissing his PC again b4 I left?! :rotfl:

Dammit, I heard a bunch of TV was played...

Yes, quite a bit, and I think most enjoyed it a LOT!!! I can see Tribes taking time away from UT2k4!

We played mostly: UT2k4 Deathmatch, Tribes:Vengeance, SW:BattleFront & NFS:Underground2.

There were 13 peeps that showed up, and we had 3 peeps coming in remotely! Most of the case of BAWLS that PurSuiT brought were gone by the of the night!

Saturday December 11th is the tentative date for the next party, official announcement coming soon!!

There were 13 peeps that showed up, and we had 3 peeps coming in remotely!

Speaking of which, MindBender & I couldn't see the other game servers except for UT2k4 while connecting remotely. Is this your way of trying to "encourage" me to show up in person for the next event?!?! :bump:

-- Nem

Speaking of which, MindBender & I couldn't see the other game servers except for UT2k4 while connecting remotely. Is this your way of trying to "encourage" me to show up in person for the next event?!?! :bump:

-- Nem

You learn fast young jedi!! B)

-- Nem

Yes.

On a side note, I'm SOOOOO glad Elilion showed us all Tribes and running a server. It it wasn't for him, we would have never heard or played this great game B) . B)

Dragon

On a side note, I'm SOOOOO glad Elilion showed us all Tribes and running a server. It it wasn't for him, we would have never heard or played this great game B) . B)

Dragon

THX, I knew once people seen the game they'd get into it. Plus next time hopefully I'll be feeling alittle better and be able to drag my server around and have it set up as a d-server instead of playing and hosting on 1 machine. It was really nice to see pursuit at a LAN again. Well hopefully next LAN we will be playing some HL 2 or HL source B) I can't wait!!!!!!

ill be there (aaron t)(new tech1)

anyone who would like to purchase my doom3 from me see me at the lan

:vomit:

athlon 2800

512 mb 2700

geforce 4 128

custom black case

120 gb maxtor

You said purchase...

what does purchase mean?

well im selling my dvd copy of doom3, retail version - i really did not enjoy the game and wish to part with it, 40$ is the asking price

oh and i didnt copy it or anything, the cd key is uncopied