November's LAN Party Extravaganza

That's why we started a "voting for games" every month Bflo_Soldier. We'll be setting up the poll for Dec. lan party shortly as I would like to get an early start on this one.

BFV and Far Cry only got one vote for Nov. BF 1942 did make it intot he top 3 games for Nov but for some reason we didn't play it. We did play 2 out of the 3 games that made it, so that's start. We'll make sure we play the top 3 games for Dec. though.

So, make sure you vote for next month when the poll comes up. Even if something like BFV doesn't make the vote doesn't mean we can't play it later. I'm always up for a game of BFV as I'm sure a lot of other would be too. B)

Dragon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too much a fan of the unrealistic 1st person shooter realm. I'm disapointed that nobody started up Farcry, BF VN, ET, Wolf, or a more realistic game. I didn't get that break-dancer off of pursuits hard drive either <_ all the other stuff that i did was pretty kewl though src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_cool.png" alt="B)">

To late as my drive got corupted and I have started a new. Lost all my stuff and 6 to 7 years worth of pics. Had them all organized and ready to burn the next night onto DVD and my drive crapped on the cake.