October's LAN Party Extravaganza

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those coming for the first time, here is a list of what you'd want to bring:

- Computer

- Monitor

- power cables for both above

- keyboard

- mouse (& mouse pad if you prefer one)

- game CDs (in case you need to reinstall)

- power strip

- approx $10, as I usually ask for $5 for the pizza, wings, pops, etc, plus we will probably have a 50/50 raffle

- your PC should have an ethernet connection on it!! I will have ethernet cords for everyone!

HEADPHONES!!

For those coming for the first time, here is a list of what you'd want to bring:

- Computer

- Monitor

- power cables for both above

- keyboard

- mouse (& mouse pad if you prefer one)

- game CDs (in case you need to reinstall)

- power strip

- approx $10, as I usually ask for $5 for the pizza, wings, pops, etc, plus we will probably have a 50/50 raffle

- your PC should have an ethernet connection on it!! I will have ethernet cords for everyone!

HEADPHONES!!

Opps, good call, I forgot those.... Definately gonna want headphones!!

Guest Major_Chaos
Guess that means a NO on bringing my logitech z-680 thx 5.1 500watt speakers? :P Just kidding the subwoofer weighs more than my computer and monitor plus someone elses computer and monitor put together. B)

yeah, ummmm we would like to fit people in the basement also. i would suggest not bringing that

Guess that means a NO on bringing my logitech z-680 thx 5.1 500watt speakers?  :P  Just kidding the subwoofer weighs more than my computer and monitor plus someone elses computer and monitor put together. :P

yeah, ummmm we would like to fit people in the basement also. i would suggest not bringing that

We can have people sit on the subwoofer B) but there's no way I would ever move it. :doh:

you mean I can't connect with my usb port?

Hmmm, perhaps you should.... B)