October's LAN Party Extravaganza

October's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday October 2nd

starting at 3pm

I'm sure Doom3 will be first on many people's "WANT TO PLAY" list!! Lets just say BESERK is crazy fun!! ;) I'm sure we'll be playing some UT2k4, FarCry and others also!!

I'll post a poll shorty to see what games everyone wants to play, so keep checking the site!! Perhaps we'll luck out and Halflife2 will be out also!!

I have tables/seats for approx 22+, so if you let me know your coming, I'll guarantee you a spot. There will be the usual pop, chips & beer, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mindbender & I will be there.

-- Nem

Confirmed so soon Nem?

You trying to sneak a lan party pass me B.Ob? I don't know. I might not make...it...till...Oct.... ;)

Dragon

Just hold out for a little.. while... longer... Dragon ( gasping for AIR ), U CAN DO IT!!! :explo:

-- Nem

You trying to sneak a lan party pass me B.Ob?

Hehe, nope, not at all.... KoToR2 won't be out yet, so you should be able to make it... ;)

im up for game

t-minus 36 hours till i order the 6800 gt ;)

ohhh yea the pda of badass is fixed, had to do a complete refirb on it so solitaire will be good to go

and for the talks of classics why not some DOOM 1 DM

Cool beans!!! Thats 8 already and I havn't even sent an (spam) email out yet.... ;)

I still have 2 of your tables and my 2 tables to get back up to your house

Figured maybe I could coordinate something with Heather on my day off to pick up the tables!

t-minus 36 hours till i order the 6800 gt

Good luck with that, I'm jealous, but I know my 9800 PRO will last me a while yet!

SWEET!!!!!!!! I'll be there it's my birthday so the wife can't say I can't go, Hopefully

Sounds like a birthday request to me!!! B)

QUOTE (ellilion @ Aug 26 2004, 01:53 PM)

SWEET!!!!!!!! I'll be there it's my birthday so the wife can't say I can't go, Hopefully 

Sounds like a birthday request to me!!! 

Yeah, we'll have to do something special ;) . B)

Dragon

QUOTE (ellilion @ Aug 26 2004, 01:53 PM)

Sounds like a birthday request to me!!! 

Yeah, we'll have to do something special ;) . B)

Dragon

I'm all clear for that weekend, and I'd be happy just getting to play some BF1942 on my B-day(I'm pretty easy to please). Oh B.Ob. if you want I can try to come earlier and bring my server box too. Not sure if it will be needed but it wouldn't be much hassle to bring it with me. I already have some D- servers downloaded for it and it does have a gigabit NIC in it also, I also have an 8 port SMC gigabit switch if needed too. ;) plus on a side note I ended up with 2 extra gigabit NICs (zonanet) descent cards they have support for jumbo frames and if anyone was interested I'd sell them for $10/each(paid $17 but now they are just sitting here unused).

I've played nothing but T:V since it beta's, so you'll will have an advantage on me.

P.S. Can we add all the downloadable patches on a share somewhere? I'll apply after arriving to the LAN to verify I will be sync'd with server.