May's LAN Party Extravaganza

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd watch the bragging there my friend, U didn't fair to well against my fragging skills in FarCry & Ut2k4 when last we met.

never said i was good at it, just what i like to do, and i was busy aweing the enveroment on farcry... still amazes me

Yes, I would have to agree w/ U whole heartedly there Conan4life, the environments in FarCry are simply amazing. I've often stopped in the game to just LOOK @ all that is going on & how WELL it looks.

-- Nem

also i baught thoes games on the way to bob's house, thats how i play when its fresh just wait till i pratice a bit :evil:

WHO THE HELL IS TECBOY?

You know who Tecboy is U goofball, I've only told U half a dozen times thus far!!! Try using that non-functional brain of yours from time to time, U may surprise not only yourself BUT us as well w/ the results!!! :rotfl:

-- Nem

UT

Someone should try to drag Buckner in too....I still owe him a few good frags.

He is in South Carolina now.... He did make it to a couple LAN parties back at our old place in Clarence thou. Also, he does get the invite still thru the NTAC list....

oh yeah, UT!

In regards to me... UT!!!

As for Mindbender, I'm sorry to say that I don't think he'll be making this one OR any others for a while, his Back & Shoulder have taken a turn for the worse & mobility isn't what it used to be. Therapy is being used now, but if that doesn't do it, he'll have to undergo Surgery, which is something that I hope doesn't have to happen.

I'll keep U all updated on his condition. You never know, he's quite stubborn & may decide to come along anyways.

-- Nem

Guest Major_Chaos
Uh... Far Cry?

Do you really need to ask me? :ph34r:

Dragon

since you didn't say UT does that mean you shouldn't be counted?