May's LAN Party Extravaganza

May's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday May 22nd

starting at 3pm

Unreal Tournament 2004 and FarCry were quite popular at April's party, so you can expect some of those, and also some Battlefield:Vietnam and Painkiller.

I've been getting quite a few requests for older games, like UT classic, and a few others. So stop by the forums and let us know what you want to play!!

I have tables/seats for approx 22+, so if you let me know your coming, I'll guarantee you a spot. There will be the usual pop, chips & beer, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, didn't we just have one of these?

Can wait, I'll be there to hand out some bitch slapping. B)

Dragon

Yeah, I have to say that B.Ob. caught me off guard w/ his lan party invite being so soon as well. I figured Pursuit would pick up the reins of the beast for a bit & let B.Ob. have a breather, guess B.Ob. didn't give Pursuit a chance :bump:

-- Nem

It's kinda nice having it at bob's friendly CONfines. AND, I know where it is.

Yeah, I have to admit that it is AWEFULLY nice of him to have it @ his place since he's so close, makes travel times alot shorter :explo:

-- Nem

Guest Major_Chaos

now that i know the correct way to get to tondawand it only takes me about 15-20 minutes to get there intsead of 45

Yeah, I have to say that B.Ob. caught me off guard w/ his lan party invite being so soon as well. I figured Pursuit would pick up the reins of the beast for a bit & let B.Ob. have a breather, guess B.Ob. didn't give Pursuit a chance :bump:

-- Nem

Oh YEAH????

Well Guess what.

You get to put up with me that day. It's my lan party I tell ya!! MINE MINE MINE! I just let B.ob. do all the inviting :evil:

:cheer:

Muhahahahahaha!!!!

I would recommend running for cover then.. U know Major C will be there & the amount of :fart: that general comes out of him is usually quite deadly. I suppose we could chain him up w/ his DOG :cheer:

-- Nem B)

Hey guys, trying to get some people from massivelan to attend. How many seats are left? There is a lan that is really close to you guys on the 29th of May. You all should check that out too. It can be found HERE.

Jay

FragNation.com

jay@massivelan.com

Hey guys, trying to get some people from massivelan to attend.  How many seats are left?  There is a lan that is really close to you guys on the 29th of May.  You all should check that out too.  It can be found HERE. 

Jay

FragNation.com

jay@massivelan.com

Jay,

In the future, we will be more than happy to post your events on our calender and/or in a seperate post under this forum. There is certainly room on this board for everybody and everybody's lan parties. We actually encourage it.

However (and maybe it's just me) this post is bordering the spam line, IMHO, since we're promoting our own lan party to our members. You are more than welcome to start a fresh topic to promote your party(s).

As for MassiveLan, that is under discussion between the staff here at WNYGamersClub and an announcement will be made at our next gathering.

Please note: This post is not intended to offend anybody, nor do I expect any members of our group to bash other groups. I am just asking for some netiquette.

The Brat has spoken!

umm wnylan and massive lan noticed this little groupe' might be fun to thow a little group together, team if you will, and maybe a little battle of the lans OR just live in harmony what ever floats boats, always liked a bit of a compitition (if i could only spell) give them some of the of outr l337 l@nzor p0w0rz