May's LAN Party Extravaganza

Good time indeed and my two goons/friends were easy targets for the most part, except for Raimondo on BFV who did surprizingly well. It was dewenem77's first LAN and I think he's an addict now and has bought farcry since. Anyways, thanks for having us and I'll be at the next one.

Laterz and anytime Nemesis.

(Edited by Bobsbrat)

Glad you had fun! Come on back!

I sent you a PM regarding the edit B)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good time indeed and my two goons/friends were easy targets for the most part, except for Raimondo on BFV who did surprizingly well. It was dewenem77's first LAN and I think he's an addict now and has bought farcry since. Anyways, thanks for having us and I'll be at the next one.

Laterz and anytime Nemesis.

Glad you had a good time!!! Feel free to slack in FarCry thou.... B)

Actually Bflo_Soldier did darn well in FarCry.... As I recall, he led his team to victory a few times!! And his name was always at the top of frags in FC.

/me huffs on nails on polishes them on his shirt then peirs into them

lol... I had the most deaths too though Bobinator B)

I'm oldschool capture the flag which has poluted my game w/ offensive tactics for years and years > high kill and death counts... I never played farcry multiplayer and only got to the outside of the boat on medium in first-person of that. I naturally excell at realistic games, and thanks for noticing.

bobsbrat, that's kewl... I didn't read the rules and don't have any on mine @ www.forbiddenninja.com which I administrate. BTW, I can rock these forums and site inside of nuke or phpnuke if you'd like. Furthermore, I designed the flash @ www.forbiddenninja.com/forums on top, if you or anyone needs anything like that.

I mentioned the "w" word ParoxysM... hope that's not aragant.

And Nemesis, I was always looking for you to blow up... You're the favorite in my book because of that moster you built and those gaming magazines you're always reading. Easy target cause I was looking for ya :explo:

/me huffs on nails on polishes them on his shirt then peirs into them

lol... I had the most deaths too though Bobinator :wub:

I'm oldschool capture the flag which has poluted my game w/ offensive tactics for years and years > high kill and death counts... I never played farcry multiplayer and only got to the outside of the boat on medium in first-person of that. I naturally excell at realistic games, and thanks for noticing.

bobsbrat, that's kewl... I didn't read the rules and don't have any on mine @ www.forbiddenninja.com which I administrate. BTW, I can rock these forums and site inside of nuke or phpnuke if you'd like. Furthermore, I designed the flash @ www.forbiddenninja.com/forums on top, if you or anyone needs anything like that.

I mentioned the "w" word ParoxysM... hope that's not aragant.

And Nemesis, I was always looking for you to blow up... You're the favorite in my book because of that moster you built and those gaming magazines you're always reading. Easy target cause I was looking for ya :explo:

:D

Glad U enjoyed hunting me, I had fun to. U were definitely my favorite target as well. I have to say that we did quite a # of each other in FarCry, I'm definitely looking forward to more. You did a fantasic of catching my gernades, so my hats off to U there as well B)

-- Nem