WNY Gamers Club November LAN Event

Yeah, it varies, depending on when people get tired enough to pack up and go home.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would have to say no, at least for this event coming up, but it is really up to Bob. Our numbers tend to be of a nice size already and Bob's place does have limited space. Last time at his place I think we had just the right amount of people. The off chance that 15 people show up from UB would kinda cramp things, plus that's a lot of "unknown" people walking through the house. I think if people register to the site here, post a bit to introduce themselves, then yeah it's all good in the hood, but a sudden rush of people could be a bad thing. For the larger events, like the quarterly ones, that could probably use some marketing assistence.

Well said!!

Sweet_tooth, I can make up flyers for Jan, what program do you prefer them in? Is a PDF ok?

To keep a consistent appearence and public understanding, things like websites, flyers, and the like should come from Bob and those authorized by him. This will just ensure that there is no public confusion. When it comes to distribution though, I'm sure any help offered will be GLADLY taken!! :P

Yeah, anything offical for the LPE events would come from one of us four, PurSuit, B.Ob., Nemesis or Me.

As far as the normal monthly lans, if you got or know a couple peeps that would be interested in coming, the more the marrier. :P

Dragon

No problem.. that's cool. Just trying to be of some assistance :P

Much appreciated!!!! As it gets closer, we will attempt to abuse you.... :P

But seriously, thanks!!!!

I'm planning on coming barring unforeseen circumstances. The thing that really sucks is that I have all of my upgrades (DFI lanparty SLI AM2 MB, BFG 8800 GT 512, 2 gigs OCZ Plat 2) all ready to go, but my AMD 4600 X2 won't be here until next week. If anyone has any spare AM2 processors laying around collecting dust I'd love to test this rig out Saturday. If not, I'll have to wait till the December LAN. Can anyone help a brother in need?

Edited by Cyberg0d