April's LAN Party Extravaganza

B.Ob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming it comes out somewhere near schedule (release date still shows 3/13/07), we will be giving away a retail copy of Battlefield 2 The Complete Collection DVD!!!

B000MRB8LQ.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45830341_.jpg

Top 5 games

1) BF2 [2142 so far is not even in the top 10]

2) F.E.A.R

3) Flatout 2

4) Unreal Tournament 2004

5) Half Life 2 DM

runners up right now are CoD2 and CoH both tied for 6th

If you have not signed up do so and vote for what will be played.

We'd like to welcome back some sponsors for April: eDimensional, vroom, geeks.com, bawls!!

Good stuff to given away to all that attend April LPE 7!

Don't forget to SIGN UP!!

Hey! Have A Question for the moderator of the Lan Extravaganza. I have bout 30 people, but well narrow it down to the full 16 for halo on xbox. (4 per tv/console) Any possibliities that we can do this. Well Bring all the tv's and stuff to hook it up. There all about 26-38 inch. Could you accomidate for this or no. Basically well Bring our people and play elimination games "Best of 3". Take on Our best 4 people at the game. Top 2 teams after the "Best 3" stay on. Then who ever wants to step up to the plate can and who dont we keep playing. It might bring a shitload of people to your event. So basically its a "Challenge" for all you guys that will be there that have played halo on xbox. Were a bit loud when we play also!. Raises the blood pressure a little bit. Increases concentration.LOL! Id love to come and see what this could possibly turn into. We Now a way to keep stats, and after this crazy ass day of gaming, it might take a couple weeks just to compile all of em. But im sure well have no problem. What would be kewl, If this is possible and you are interested in playing a couple rounds on our xbox's. Would be to get a hold of me, so we can get your name in the xboxes. Saves more time later on. Also ill prepare a profile for you. So email me or txt me your handle, real name, favorite gun and other crap that i have on my site, so again!, i can keep things rolling. Enjoy and feel free to contact me via email, here, phone from my website or whatever. If u get the girlfriend at the house, just leave the message with her. Peace~Yz4lifeperformance.com

We should be able to accommodate you without issue I will message you with more info.

We also recieved a large prize from one of our sponsors that is for an xBox to give away. Might beable to work some thing out to give it away for a tournamenrt.

We'd like to also welcome back some Shuttle!!

• 2 weeks later...

Getting closer.... 5 days and counting....

42 Signups, 5 days left to go and Top 5 Games have not changed

Top 5 games

1) Battle Field 2

2) F.E.A.R

3) Unreal Tournament 2004

4) Flatout 2

5) Half Life 2 DM

Next in line

6) Counter Strike: Source

7) Call of Duty 2

8) Serious Sam II

9) Prey