Feb. Lan Party Games

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i got installed..

bf1942 xp1 (havent played in months, used to be desent in a tank being an engenneer or a scout if there is a good guy with arterley (landmine kamazzie!!!))

ut (orginal)

ut2k4 demo

counter strike 1.6 (with warrning i can get 1.5 working also)

zdoomgl

railroad tycoon 3

rise of nations

cNc generals: zero hour

and got about 20 gigs of space for anthing else to be played :P

Less than a week.....

W00t!!!

I'm sorry to report, but Mindbender & I won't be there.

Pursuit, U are free to grab my fold up table for the party. I hear that U are stopping by B.Ob's to grab his, so swing by my place for it as well. Btw, I sent U an email a few days ago BUT haven't heard back from U yet.

A game to keep your eyes out for is called "Sacred". I downloaded the Single Player Demo for this puppy & have been playing it non-stop. It reminds me of NeverWinter Nights & Dungeon Siege. This will be one to keep us Role-Playing nuts happy for a while.

-- Nem

Sorry to hear you or MindBender won't make it!! :o You better connect remotely, as I have a tank with your name on it... :P

i'm all up for AvP havent played it for a while should be just like rideing a bike... i just fall on their face... must find disks tonight... ummmm i miss the coop in that game popping a's with the flame thower, or watching the spike nades with the heat vision ahhh carnage...

also can fly the planes well with my n64 controler i got hooked up on my com :-D