Feb. Lan Party Games

Ah yes, AvP2, what a fun game that is. I'll miss capping Dragon w/ the Assault Rifle. It's always such an enjoyable site seeing him "sneaking" up on me, "thinking" that I don't know what he's doing & "WHAMMOOO", he's in pieces. Another favorite of mine is coming across him while he's trying to hide & "BOOM", he's in pieces yet again.

Such fond memories of that game :D

-- Nem :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best parts are when I catch Nem off guard and he jumps 5ft out of his chair.

God, I love that game. I think its the fact that the only weapons I have are my own 2 claws. No range weapons at all. Just have to come out of nowhere and take your head off. :lol:

Dragon

1. BF1942 DC - everyone played but me, f*ing patch ganked my install, reinstalled completely 2x and patched 6x to no avail

2. Postal 2 - a couple people were playing, than a few more for about an hour

3. UT2K4 - most people played that, ONS was fun and DM same as it always is

4. Halo - only 4 people broke out into this, others still playing UT

5. COD - the night ended playing this for a couple hours, this proved to be the most even game as everyone killed and died alike

There was a good turnout that you can see in this thread. I was unaware of Halo being played.... :lol: but had lots of fun with CoD. :D That definately leveled the playing field a bit!!

Also, I think I have a preliminary date for the next LAN in April....

just give me a date ill make myself avaible :-D, really want to at least check this out

This will give you a small idea... If I didn't have to save my vacation time for wedding & honeymoon I'd be all about March, but mine will probably Sat April 24th.