WNY Gamers Club May LAN Event

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, perhaps a poll would be in order. But then you get people that vote that won't make the lan, or people that will make the lan, but not vote.

Hmmmm, looking into my mystery ball, I'm thinking Quake 4 with the 1.2 patch.

Opinions, comments?

Think we will start with BF2 and work into Q4 with a possibllty of one other game.

Bob you got the monitor I can use?

Well, its official, Sabres game is on Sat at 2pm and I mentioned before, it will be on the projector!!

Well, its official, Sabres game is on Sat at 2pm and I mentioned before, it will be on the projector!!

Woohoo... a Sabres game @ our LAN Party, not to bad of a line-up for that day

-- Nem

MY COMPUTER LIVES!!!!

the computer works again, With the exception of my zalaman cpu cooler, everthing is back to normal. I need to find out where I can purchase the "nipple" screws that anchore the sync to the mobo. Anyone have any ideas other than contacting zalaman directly

hey guys what are we thinking of playing.

I have quake 4

hl2 (wich crcashes when only play)

doom

fear

unreal 2004

and prob find a few others

I mean is bf2 a deffite, Im not to fond of the slower fps's

MY COMPUTER LIVES!!!!

the computer works again, With the exception of my zalaman cpu cooler, everthing is back to normal. I need to find out where I can purchase the "nipple" screws that anchore the sync to the mobo. Anyone have any ideas other than contacting zalaman directly

COOL!! :P What Zalman cpu cooler do you have?

z70002.jpg

Is the Blue thing what you are referring to? If so, probably have to get them from Zalman, as I have not come across them before.

MY COMPUTER LIVES!!!!

the computer works again, With the exception of my zalaman cpu cooler, everthing is back to normal.  I need to find out where I can purchase the "nipple" screws that anchore the sync to the mobo. Anyone have any ideas other than contacting zalaman directly

hey guys what are we thinking of playing.

I have quake 4

hl2 (wich crcashes when only play)

doom

fear

unreal 2004

and prob find a few others

I mean is bf2 a deffite, Im not to fond of the slower fps's

nukm69,

As I mentioned to U the other day, check out a place called USiTech on Military right near the i290. If U were traveling on Sheridan coming from the direction of Teds Hot Dogs, U would turn RIGHT onto Military & the store would be on the LEFT a short ways down near another light. I don't know if they will carry what U need, but U can now look them up & call them. Otherwise, call around to other stores & see if they have the parts.

-- Nem