WNY Gamers Club May LAN Event

A couple people have asked me if they can stop by a little early, since the Sabres game starts at 2pm. So everyone please feel free to stop by early!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple people have asked me if they can stop by a little early, since the Sabres game starts at 2pm. So everyone please feel free to stop by early!!!

Hey B.Ob., is it OK if I show up early to drop off my stuff?!?! :P:P

-- Nem

Hey B.Ob., is it OK if I show up early to drop off my stuff?!?! :P:P

-- Nem

clipart-red-circle-slash.gif

no

Nemesis

early

:D:P

Oh, if your coming tmrw, come early!!

If your not sure you can make, come anyways!!!!

We've got a special surprise that ANY computer geek will drool over for months!!!!

damn, I try to get out of work early but i work till 3:30 so who knows, Ill get there when I can

Just stop by then!! I imagine the surprise will start 4pm-ish....

One of the guys stopped by with a quad vid card system, showed off the Aegia physics card, and the Matrox triple head unit.

:WTF:

We definitely had a FANTASTIC turn out for this LAN. Thanx to all that showed, we had a blast. WarSpartan, U gave me quite a run for the money in those games, I look forward to more clashes between us. Having the Sabres Game playing @ the lan was a nice touch, not to mention that wicked sweet pc w/ the Quad Video Card system, what a site that was to see w/ those games in action on it!!

-- Nem

WarSpartan, U gave me quite a run for the money in those games, I look forward to more clashes between us.

Its on like Donkey Kong !!! LOL

Yea was some good stuff, one of us would get fragged then we'd get revenge right back - back and forth and back and forth, lol.

We'll have to tag team that OCNoy Haxor player too. Noy's cool though he kept just that little bit ahead - his ego needs a little trimming right now :D .

Come get some of my Far Cry haxing skillz OC :WTF:

BTW any interest in a far cry next time :cheer:

Thanks again to Hoser for bringing some AWESOME toys to show everyone!!!!

It was incredible to see Oblivion, Quake 4, etc at 2500x1600 with everything cranked up on it.... :WTF:

Between the hours of Quake 4 fun (24+ player DM and CTF @ points), some FEAR, the sabres game on the 84" projector screen and the killer hardware showing (Oblivian on a Quad SLi 7900 connected to a 34" LCD) that had to be one of the best LANs we have had in a long time. :WTF:

Hope we can get that much going on in July. :rotfl:

I occasionally have something similar on my new system. So far, it appears if I play Q4, then load up another 3d app, like 3dmark, then go back and reload q4, it goes to this menu never-never land. Rebooting my pc corrects the problem.