October's LAN Party Extravaganza Game Vote

Which game do you most want to play at the October LAN party?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which game do you most want to play at the October LAN party?

• Alien vs. Predator 2
    • Battlefield 1942
    • Halo (for PC)
    • Jedi Academy
    • Serious Sam: 2nd Encounter
    • Unreal Tournament 2003
    • Tribes 2
    • Vice City: Multi Theft Auto

So which game do you most want to play at the October LAN party?

If you don't see your choice there, post what game/games you want to play!

This will give us an idea what servers we should be running and let us organize them so we get maximum play-time for everyone!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could go for a game of classic UT (But PerFecTioN isn't allowed to play!) :rolleyes:

Can we have a slow dumb bot named PerFecTioN? That way I can legally abuse him :lol:

Good thing he doesn't log on very much?

(I still love you, son!) Oooh I bet that would embarrass him, huh!

I am sorry to say but I will not beable to attend this lan party. If you need the use my BF and now Serious Sam server or my switch I would be glad to drop them of the day before. Let me know...

Sorry you won't be able to make it :rolleyes::lol:

We would like to borrow the server and switch again thou!!

Guess that is 2 for UT.... so it leads the current race!!

Oh great, what have I done! There's at least 4 games on that list I'd like to play. How am I going to pick just one. Can I vote more than once? Decisions, decisions... :lol:

Dragon

I hear ya Bratlady, strangely Classic UT is missing from the list & I would love to play that again. I missed not playing classic & the new UT @ the lan party. I would love to be able to select multiple choices instead of just "one @ a time", but U know how B.Ob. is, he tends to do things a little backwards from time to time. I think it's time for U to "Rough" him up a little to see if that helps :rolleyes:

The new UT2004 looks to be a TOTALLY AMAZING feat of gameplay. It's getting RAVE reviews & it's not even a finished product yet.

Due to hearing about what Dragon charges per use of his esteemed "Dragon Podium", I simply made my own. Sorry Dragon, no "Fees" from me this time :D

-- Nem :lol:

So which game do you most want to play at the October LAN party?

If you don't see your choice there, post what game/games you want to play!

This will give us an idea what servers we should be running and let us organize them so we get maximum play-time for everyone!!! :rolleyes:

This is most intriging, I haven't voted on any games yet but the Poll states that I already have.

-- Nem

Oh great, what have I done! There's at least 4 games on that list I'd like to play. How am I going to pick just one. Can I vote more than once? Decisions, decisions... :rolleyes:

Then just post here all the games in order of preference that you'd like to play!!

Oh great, what have I done! There's at least 4 games on that list I'd like to play. How am I going to pick just one. Can I vote more than once? Decisions, decisions... :rolleyes:

Then just post here all the games in order of preference that you'd like to play!!

That would make WAY to much sense to do, especially when we are TRYING to take advantage of this wonderful POLL system that U have up for us. Why not have it allow us to vote as often as we like OR at least till we use up the choices?!

That's my 2 cents :lol:

-- Nem

I am sorry to say but I will not beable to attend this lan party. If you need the use my BF and now Serious Sam server or my switch I would be glad to drop them of the day before. Let me know...

WIMP!! If U didn't like the Pizza & Wings, all U had to do was say so & we could get the them from elsewhere, there's no need to miss out on showing off your mad BF1942 skillz :rolleyes:

-- Nem

then again, we'll wind up playin almost all of the above anyway. I dont have Halo yet, so I'd get stomped. UT03 is good, but we need some better boards. They're too small for a lot of players. BF1942 will work, I got all the parts installed and working.Is there a way to have more than 2 teams?

if you need additional servers to run the games, I have my AthlonXP2600, can run the game I'm playing, I can bring the 1600, but at the moment its not in a case. :rolleyes:

That would make WAY to much sense to do, especially when we are TRYING to take advantage of this wonderful POLL system that U have up for us. Why not have it allow us to vote as often as we like OR at least till we use up the choices?!

That's my 2 cents :wub:

-- Nem

I just took a glance at how this poll thing works and started to test a new poll. Unfortunately it doesnt look like this board is not capable of such wonderous things. it would be nice though right? Perhaps when we start playing around with a new unix box to replace this one, I will experiment.

I would like to run multiple boards thinking ntac.us could use some sprucing up and I have plans for dotcom.org sitting in my head that I would like to start working on. I don't want to attempt running two boards at once on this live server for fear of killing this board. Bob would upset! :lol:

then again, we'll wind up playin almost all of the above anyway. I dont have Halo yet, so I'd get stomped. UT03 is good, but we need some better boards. They're too small for a lot of players. BF1942 will work, I got all the parts installed and working.Is there a way to have more than 2 teams?

if you need additional servers to run the games, I have my AthlonXP2600, can run the game I'm playing, I can bring the 1600, but at the moment its not in a case. :lol:

Ummm... Halo for the PC hasn't been released yet Wargasm. It is however due out this week. I look forward to playing it ASAP. The developers have promised some cool goodies for the PC side of things & that sounds very promising.

As for Half-Life 2, that has been DELAYED till sometime during the Christmas Holiday. Hopefully that delay will serious pay off for Valve.

Now, if we could ONLY get another ver of Serious Sam out & about, that would be very cool.

-- Nem :wub: