October's LAN Party Extravaganza Game Vote

Which game do you most want to play at the October LAN party?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which game do you most want to play at the October LAN party?

• Alien vs. Predator 2
    • Battlefield 1942
    • Halo (for PC)
    • Jedi Academy
    • Serious Sam: 2nd Encounter
    • Unreal Tournament 2003
    • Tribes 2
    • Vice City: Multi Theft Auto

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The StarWars mod, of course. Seems to only have one board that is mod specific, and that board wont run. Game crashes as soon as the board loads. Desert Combat works about 15-20 minutes, then crashes. I guess RtR is the only pack I can use. :(

SWoWW2 and just plain-vanilla BF1942 doesn't work for you?

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys, I did intend to be there. Got stuck at another lan party playin Battlegrounds.

It was pretty fun!!! Too bad you missed it, we missed ya! We had 11 people here. Played a lot of Desert Combat (for BF), then some JA and AvP2.

And I had SimCity4 Rush Hour all installed and ready to show ya too..... :angry:

Sorry guys, I did intend to be there. Got stuck at another lan party playin Battlegrounds. I got a program to mount bin/cue files as a virtual drive. SHould make some things easier :angry:

HAH... Likely excuse for someone who was in town the entire week of the lan party. I think U were simply getting your butt handed to U & needed to get some type of payback!! :D Of course U missed a good thrill ride of fun & mayhem thanx to that Desert Combat Mod for BF1942. It was by far alot more fun that SWoWW2 for BF1942.

Afterwards we jammed on Alien vs Pred 2 a bit & then went back to BF1942. I can't begin to tell U how much fun I had playing as a Special Ops char & listening to the cries of frustration as I bombed one Tank after another :P

Maybe next time we'll be able to get around to Halo & some UT.

I think we had 5 - 6 regulars not show, which was disappointing.

-- Nem B)

I think we had 5 - 6 regulars not show, which was disappointing.

Maybe next time we'll be able to get around to Halo & some UT.

Yes, that was unfortunate, but like almost every previous LAN party, there were a couple NEW people here. Ahhh, new blood!! :D It would be a scary/awesome night if everyone I knew that wanted to come, did!! I even bought a couple more 6-ft tables, so I wouldn't have to borrow PurSuiT's. :angry:

Yes, some people said they had trouble setting up a Halo server. I fortunately did not have the problem they had, but mine wasn't dedicated. That will be resolved for next time!! B) And I can see some classic UT next time also....

I cant even get Halo to run with textures...

Halo > Me

Should I post a screen-shot teaser?! :D:angry: