Adelphia Speed boost for powerlink

ellilion

Yeah it kinda of sucks sometimes, I kinda of had to fight with them about getting my modem replaced. But when I told them I knew what the issue was and that that modem had to be replaced they sent me up to lev 2 tech and it was resolved today!!! Got me one of those SB5100 now so hopefully I will be all set. WooHoo B)

Adelphia is still a whole lot better than the dsl around here unless you want to pay $90+ for it a month. The phone lines in my area are so bad that they can't even hook up dsl to my house.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my 5120 and got it provisioned. Now I'm not the slowest mofo on the block :evil: .

Tested it at dslreports and got an average of 3500dl/412ul. This is during the worst time of day to test too so I'll try again tonight too and compare. B)

Dragon

curious that i still have down issues of some type....

Linkline - 1st run, 2nd run

down: 2299 kbps, 2290 kbps

up: 837 kbps, 832 kbps

You know, I totally forgot about testing the hall speed. I was going to do it after everyone pulled out for the night, cause I'm sure a couple people were online during the night. Probably getting the new residential speeds, but would have been nice to see. B)

Dragon