January's LAN Party Extravaganza

You guys bring the funnah...and the flames. I dont have to come ever, no skin off my teeth. I've played fps competitively since 1997. I try to hold back at every single LAN in every single game so people dont drop from the server in disgust. You guys know it's true...that's what's funnay.

I'm not that good, nor are most, we play for fun. If you play professionally, then play PerFecTioN 1-on-1 in UT2k4.....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont play at that level anymore. My core teams faded away with work/school schedule changes, plus was getting boring playing the same maps over and over and over. The only reason I even thought about playing was rumors I heard...and that someone needed to get smacked around the server a few times. Plus $100 would be too bad either.

F*ck, I've had to powercycle my damn modem 3x to submit this post...and Im the only one on X-fire currently, so I know y'all got kicked too. Adephia sux lately.

Don't think I'll be able to make this one after all, and I had everything pretty much set up with my server for HL2 DM too :P

Just don't think my neck will allow me to drag everything over by myself since Carcass usually helps me and he can't make it to this one.

Sorry Guys hopefully I'll be alright for 50 man LAN --- I'm really looking forward to it.

maybe I can join up remotely

BAAAH!! guess im doing the ParoxysM this time, car issues ill hopefullly be joining in remotely,

and for my first time playing in a few mo, got owned by the bots in ut2k4... but not one studdering issu tho and ran very smooth w/ the new card

Sorry to hear Conan, Ellilon and a few other can't make it.... :P

Check Game Day Thread for Servers running, ip info, etc.

BAAAH!! guess im doing the ParoxysM this time, car issues ill hopefullly be joining in remotely,

and for my first time playing in a few mo, got owned by the bots in ut2k4... but not one studdering issu tho and ran very smooth w/ the new card

Looks like we have a ParoxysM clone within our ranks :bump:

-- Nem

It was good to see some new people last night along with some old people. Also a cameo appearance by the infamous L.C.

Tell me about it, I nearly passed out from SHOCK when I got back to the party & found him there. Maybe next time he'll be able to bring his PC too :bob:

-- Nem

Thanks to everyone that stopped by!!! :P

We'll have some pics up soon to show others what they missed.

A little too late but I fixed the problems with my ded server for Far Cry. So we'll have a fully running v1.3 Far Cry server for LPE in March.

Toca was hella fun and that'll be my next problem to solve. :P

Dragon

I missed the fun B) couldnt help it. fire fighter training owned me. As it will next week at the LELP.

I hope to go to the LELP!! Was hoping to meet you there!!!