• BF 1942 w/DC mod
    • BF Veitnam
    • Tribes Vengenace
    • BattleFront
    • Far Cry
    • Alien Vs Predator 2
    • Jedi Academy
    • Call of Duty

In our neverending quest to make the lan parties more fun and organized for everyone, here's the Dec. vote.

Same as last time, vote for your top 3 games. If ones in the list, click it and post your other 2.

Oh, when you post your other games, don't put something like this...

BF 1942 and/or BF 1942w/DC

If you do, I'll only count the first one, obiviously. B)

Dragon

2nd choice BFV/w point of exist. mod

3rd choice FarCry

I would like to play "Point of Exsistence" as well, however something odd happens when I try running that game... it crashes back to the desktop when loading the board. It boots up from within Vietnam just fine. Not quite sure why that is happening. I'll try adjusting some settings & see what happens. :bonk:

I have the full install of PoE v1.5 & it installs w/o any issues.

-- Nem

Guest Major_Chaos
2nd choice BFV/w point of exist. mod

3rd choice FarCry

I would like to play "Point of Exsistence" as well, however something odd happens when I try running that game... it crashes back to the desktop when loading the board. It boots up from within Vietnam just fine. Not quite sure why that is happening. I'll try adjusting some settings & see what happens. :bonk:

I have the full install of PoE v1.5 & it installs w/o any issues.

-- Nem

i installed the mod, but can't seem to see it with bf VN

when U have BFV running, U click on "Custom Game" & then select PoE 1.5 & then Start. When it loads, U select what board U wish to play & then start it. My game crashes on me after that point once the board is done loading. However, BFV runs just fine.

-- Nem

when U have BFV running, U click on "Custom Game" & then select PoE 1.5 & then Start. When it loads, U select what board U wish to play & then start it. My game crashes on me after that point once the board is done loading. However, BFV runs just fine.

-- Nem

What version of the Catalysts are you running?

Guest Major_Chaos

-- Nem

cool, i'll try that when I get home

-- Nem

I will have to see if that happens to me tonight.