Now that HL2 is gold which Version will you be buy

What version of HL2 will you be buying?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What version of HL2 will you be buying?

• Coll. Edition - gimma all the xtras baby
    • Reg. Edition - just gimme the game
    • Steam - Can't wait to go to store
    • Not Buying - too much hype
    • Maybe - after reading reviews
    • What's Half Life 2?

Wow suprised 2 people not buying the sequel to one of the greastest games ever made?!?!? :D

I was kinda of pissed at vavle for the whole delay and steam stuff but now that it's right around the corner I'm stoked!!!!

Half Life is one of my alltime favorite games, should be alot better than doom 3 or halo 2.

Doom3 wasn't too bad, but it definitely could've been a WHOLE lot better. I truly expected more out of Mr. Carmack's newest creation & found alot of aggreviation instead. I enjoyed playing FarCry far more than Doom3, and I'm not saying that FarCry stunk, b/c it rocked & still does!!!

Half-Life 2 is truly looking like it's gonna kick some major KICK-A$$ & I for one can't wait to sink my teeth into it. I'm really hoping that they have the Multiplayer aspect of it well in hand.

I wonder how long it'll take the MOD community to stoke up this game to even better heights?!?!

-- Nem

I agree Doom3 was a major disapointment for me.

Yeah, I should have saved the c@sh for Quake4.... Oh well.... HL2 is on its way!!

Yeah, I should have saved the c@sh for Quake4.... Oh well.... HL2 is on its way!!

Quake 4?? Is there really a release date for this OR do we have another "Duke Nukem Forever" phantom game on our hands?!?! :D

-- Nem

Quake 4?? Is there really a release date for this OR do we have another "Duke Nukem Forever" phantom game on our hands?!?! :D

-- Nem

I think it's slated for a 2005 release but they haven't set any kind of real date yet, so don't hold your breath :vomit:

-- Nem

I think it's slated for a 2005 release but they haven't set any kind of real date yet, so don't hold your breath :vomit:

They had a preview in PCGamer for Quake4, so it appears to be farther along the Duke Nukem Forever! But we will have to wait and see....

hey pc- gamer did a review of half life 2 in nov issue which somebody was kind enough to scan and post on the web http://www.gameconnect.info/modules.php?na...article&sid=659

96% of of 100- a must buy game was the rating B)

I can't wait, already got my coll. edition pre-ordered and paid for B)

My main reason for getting the coll. edition was it's on dvd instead of 6 cds and it comes with original Half Life remastered using source engine, yummy.

hey pc- gamer did a review of half life 2 in nov issue which somebody was kind enough to scan and post on the web http://www.gameconnect.info/modules.php?na...article&sid=659

96% of of 100- a must buy game was the rating B)

I can't wait, already got my coll. edition pre-ordered and paid for B)

My main reason for getting the coll. edition was it's on dvd instead of 6 cds and it comes with original Half Life remastered using source engine, yummy.

Sounds positively delicious!!!

-- Nem

Yeah it sucks HL2, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines and WoW all come out at the same time or within a day of one another. Already bought HL2 but want Vampire and WoW too. B) Hopefully there will be some good sales on Vampire or WoW. This is always a tough time for gamers money wise anyways too many games not enough money. NFS-Underground 2 comes out next week along with Halo 2. Demon Stone for xbox & PC the week after then Prince of Persia 2 warrior within at the end of the month. I'm glad some games got backed up till next year like Black and White 2, Battlefield 2 modern combat, SW- republic commando, SW- KotoR 2, Stalker, Dungeon Siege 2, Matrix Online, Starcraft Ghost,etc.