fun qustion

Conan4Life

I am running a dedecated server on a linx box, It is a stand alone software. there should be some way to speed up downloading with the ini file. I would like to open it up so that all players can have there own custom bot.

Benny

That would certainly be cool!! At 3+Meg each per player, thats a lot of downloading to do!! As I recall, it even went slow (downloading) in a dedicated LAN environment.... I know PurSuiT and I were like WTF!! UT classic was easy to tweak for that, UT2kx doesn't seem have the same ability.... :ph34r:

You had map vote enabled, right? I was gonna do that for our ut2k4 server as well. Much to probably ParoxysM's dismay, I upgraded our server to the new patch. Its kinda nice that the same file will upgrade the Retail game and the windows Dedicated Server!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thats cool. Are you guys able to make a better Asia skin than what was created for the original UT? I still find it easier to see things in UT than it is in UT2003. The bots seem to blend into the background pretty well. Nem found a 'Negative' skin for UT classic that worked well against a dark background, all that was visible was the face.