fun qustion

Conan4Life

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only tk in the name of justice (make your time B) ) and if its by accident i normally follow up with a sorry then get my head blown off by some one on the other team... i like some ff servers on counter strike with when you tk you can forgive, "slap them 10 times, blow them up in 15 seconds, kill them next round or something equally funny

HEY, who YOU callin' a TKer mr server banner!?!?!?!?!?

Hmmm, if I'm Mr. TK-Banner, then that makes you Captain TKer!!

Here is a recent picture with the Ms?!

aut_7813.jpg

• 1 month later...
cheats are for single play only! I use them to get through the game to see what's next, you know that part in the game you have played over and over.

Benny's UT2004 server 67.23.116.101

Hey Benny!!!!!! Good to see ya here!! Missed ya at the last LAN...

Is your your server 24/7 or after hours?

cheats are for single play only! I use them to get through the game to see what's next, you know that part in the game you have played over and over.

I tried to connect, but it kept downloading a level called "Benny", but best I could get to was 50%, then the game must have reset.... B)

I tried to connect, but it kept downloading a level called "Benny", but best I could get to was 50%, then the game must have reset.... B)

Made it on to your server last night.... There were 2 files (approx 3 Meg each) Benny and Wildman. I didn't see anything different with the levels, so I assume those are custom skins?!

Yes the server is 24/7 and the two files are custom bots. I made one of me (Benny) and one of my brother in law(wildman) you will only see them if I or my brother in-law are playing. I can make one for any body just need a photo of your face. I was trying to speed up download for the server but can not find the info, if any body knows how please let me know.

Benny

Yes the server is 24/7 and the two files are custom bots. I made one of me (Benny) and one of my brother in law(wildman) you will only see them if I or my brother in-law are playing. I can make one for any body just need a photo of your face. I was trying to speed up download for the server but can not find the info, if any body knows how please let me know.

Benny

Yes, I've had similar issues with 2k3. They have a nice fast redirect download server for the levels thou!! Are you running the full install dedicated, or did you run the specific dedicated server software?

BTW, Nice work on the skinning!!!

I am running a dedecated server on a linx box, It is a stand alone software. there should be some way to speed up downloading with the ini file. I would like to open it up so that all players can have there own custom bot.

Benny

I am running a dedecated server on a linx box

Linx?? That was the old Commodore64 compression tools, I've got them on 360K floppies here somewhere :rotfl:

Must mean linux, which version are you using? Mandrake, RedHat, Slackware? :D

I've got a copy of Knoppix. Its a version of Linux that you dont have to install. It runs off the CD, and appears to be fully functional.