fun qustion

Conan4Life

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever try playing C&C Command and Conquer online........3 out of 5 people cheat. The game starts and they have full armies, tanks, and planes in 3 minutes. It got so bad, I stopped playing online, even though I loved the game at the time. CHEATERS SUCK !!! They ruin the whole online experience sometimes.

I havn't played online too much (since I usually get waxed), but certainly heard the kids complain about people using aim-bots. The cheaters could at least do us all a favor and play single player with god-mode on. I guess thats why I like local lan games/parties so much!! :unsure:

It amazes me how people truly feel the need to cheat, especially in Multiplayer. Guess they have some serious mental issues to deal with OR their ego is so inflated that they can't stand lossing. that just ruins the total experience of the game for all involved.

When I'm online & find these "aimbot" cheaters, I go out of my way to get them exclusively. I just love the lvl of frustration I know I cause them when they loss to me when they're using such a cheat :unsure:

I like ParoxysM's suggestion...

People who use autoaim should die by penile suffication

Now that would make it worth wild to go online to find these people & have this done to them :)

-- Nem

I only cheat when I'm playin against Nem. I just pull his ethernet cord out on him so I win. :unsure:

Either that or U have your character file scripted to have U blow up like a "Redeemer" whenever I happen to kill you. Good thing I can kill U from a distance, makes for living a little longer when playing against U :)

-- Nem

I remember Nems mom describibg his UT play habits as 'everyday that ends in a Y', and some people online play even more than him. I imagine some of the cheaters are just trying to level the playing field a little, though god mode is extreme. Most of us dont have time to play that often. I would consider the cheaters to be amateurs trying to live long enough to figure things out a bit, but if they continue using the advantage, best thing to do is find another server. THey'll get the hint when nobody will play against them.

Thats an inferior attitude.

If you cant beat em, practice....eventually youll stomp em. Just ask Nem how many times he ran into my flak shells B)

Why do you think he had to learn how to hide? After learning how to give him a challenge in UT, I couldnt get him to play a real strategy game.

Why Wargasm, how nice of U to think of me & UT all in the same sentence, that must've taken quite a bit outta U to pull that off in your "Advanced" age :)

Of course, once again they're a bit inaccurate, but we've become used to it.

You're far more dangerous w/ a Rocket Launcher than U are w/ the Flak Cannon B)

-- Nem

You're far more dangerous w/ a Rocket Launcher than U are w/ the Flak Cannon 

Only when your armor is maxed. THen it takes 4-5 well aimed rockets to frag you. Flak only seems to cut you down to single digit health before you dissappear around the corner....but at least it sends you runnin.

Against bots, I do much better with the flak cannon, but they dont head for shields right away. I'll have to get better with the enhanced shock rifle. There are still shock rifle arena's online......I do get a few kills in, but it requires a lot more acuracy...and dodging since they usually dont use jump match. Stll, a one shot kill even against full shields is nice....but the rifle needs a sniper scope B)

We must train icunvnme to reform from his TKer ways....

Speaking of UT, I should have UT2k4 in my mailbox before I have to come back here to work, w00t!! B)