Who makes your video card?

heftysmurf

Who makes your video card?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who makes your video card?

• ATI
    • Nvidia
    • Other

Hmmmm, I voted ATI, but really we have 2 ATI cards and 2 nVidia cards here currently. Cards in the machines that count anyways. But I voted ATI, since that will be my next card.

Hehe, Voodoo6 6000. I miss my Voodoo5 5500 AGP card.... B) *cough* I certainly miss that HUGE thing cutting my machine in half.... *cough*

I voted ATi.

I know, I know, BIG shock there B)

-- Nem

Don't need to have a working card from that manufacturer to vote for them?! :D *wink* *nudge*

Nope, I have "faith" in that company. I think Dragon was correct when he stated my card commited "suicide" when it heard I was planning on replacing it. Apparently it missed the part where I was going to put it in my kids PC B)

-- Nem

NO, I think its that magical effect you seem to have on computers. You keep inventing problems I never heard of before. My old Wisecom 28.8 modem ran as fast as a 56K, and lasted till I got a mobo that couldnt work with it. ...I still have it in a box here somewhere, interested?....anyone?...hehe

I voted ATI....can I vote twice? I have 2 radeon cards. Nem, if you need to borrow the Radeon VE, LMK

Its only 32meg DDR, but I think its better than a blank screen, and the board its in is awaiting a PS(It seems that PS of mine you blew up started an epidemic). You may need to cut the framerate on some things. B)

You have such a wonderful way w/ words Wargasm.

I have my GeForce2 MX400 running in the main rig @ this time. The new ATi card will be making its debut sometime in March. I've obviously taken a hit in framerates, but I'll survive for now. Sorry to hear about your little issue w/ PS's, mine haven't gone that route yet B)

-- Nem