November's LAN Party Extravaganza

B.Ob.

Hurrah, I got power and internet back today!! :cheer:

Yeah, having nearly 400,000 people without power in the area, anyone local could make the good guess that the LAN was postponed to another date.

Thanks to Cereal for calling and posting the issues to give peeps a heads up!!

Thanks to ParoxysM for posting the official word!!

Thanks to everyone for being, patient, etc. in this time of need for this area!!!!! Sadly, many people are still without power.....

LAN reschedule date to be announced when we know.....

Go HERE to tell us your story.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAN reschedule date to be announced when we know.....

Think of this as a blessing in disguise... now that the Oct Lan was delayed, we now have the ability to get a hold of the new games coming out that we wanted to play @ the Oct lan but couldn't b/c of their release dates.

-- Nem

Game patch/info/hardware update:

- Prey was updated with new content with patch 1.2 (not network compatible with 1.0 or 1.1)

- We are still trying to get ahold of the peeps at the VFW to reschedule our LPE

- ATI x1950 Pro was released, which uses INTERNAL crossfire connectors (no more dongle!!!)

Yes, nice that they provide the bridges with the cards and are the flexible kind!

We should have an announcement on the reschedule of LPE V by the end of the week..... stay tuned!!!!

We should have an announcement on the reschedule of LPE V by the end of the week..... stay tuned!!!!

Really!?! That's news to me. Must have missed that memo ;) . By the way B.Ob., we need to talk about your TPS reports. B)

Dragon

Really!?! That's news to me. Must have missed that memo B) . By the way B.Ob., we need to talk about your TPS reports. B)

Dragon

Yeah, what he said!!! Also, I want my Red Stappler back ;)

-- Nem

Really!?! That's news to me. Must have missed that memo B) . By the way B.Ob., we need to talk about your TPS reports. B)

Dragon

Yeah, what he said!!! Also, I want my Red Stappler back ;)

-- Nem

Not until you clean ALL the cockroaches from the basement!!! :P

Yep, you guys missed the earlier meeting.... Of course, if I had internet back at home.... B)

November 25th only saturday left at the VA this year, so we took it.

We realize this date is not going to be good for some people, it will probably be good for others.

Official post will be below....

LAN Party Extravaganza V

Saturday November 25th

starting at 12 noon

WNY Gamers Club is happy to present our 5th installment of the LAN Party Extravaganza, a 60 person LAN at the Milton J. Brounshidle VFW Post 205 which has been rescheduled for Saturday November 25th.

Pizza and soda will be included, and its only $10 presale. Head over now and sign up here!

Tournaments TBA

Feel free to pass this invite along....

Milton J. Brounshidle VFW Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217