November's LAN Party Extravaganza

B.Ob.

October's LAN Party Extravaganza

Saturday October 14th

starting at 12 noon

WNY Gamers Club is happy to present our 5th installment of the LAN Party Extravaganza, a 60 person LAN at the Milton J. Brounshidle VFW Post 205 on Saturday October 14th. Pizza and soda will be included, and its only $10 presale. Head over soon and sign up here!

Tournaments TBA

Feel free to pass this invite along....

Milton J. Brounshidle VFW Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1nd!!

I think this may conflict with sweetest day...but most of the computer geeks I know are single or their significent other doesnt care.

Sweetest Day is just another Hallmark Holiday. Skip the card dear, buy me a barbie :P Oh wait, Buy Jay one too!

• 1 month later...

The surprise that will be used at the Sept LAN will be used here and all future lans going forward. Just to tease ya a bit more....

The surprise that will be used at the Sept LAN will be used here and all future lans going forward. Just to tease ya a bit more....

Woohoo... I know what it is BUT I'm not gonna tell!!!

I will say that it's very cool.

-- Nem ;)

A tazer...or fog machine?

A Tazer?? Nah, I already got one of those which I plan on using on U @ the next lan, this is something else all together different ;)

Fog machine might prove useful though...

-- Nem

• 3 weeks later...

Spetember's LAN kicked ass, with FEAR, Quake 4, Toca 3 and Titian Quest all showing their faces. So now it is on to October and LPE V. Would like this to be a record high showing so we need signup's over @ LANPartyExtravaganza.com. Even if you think only think you might show up at least signup so we can get a rough head count.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I will try and post the game vote survey from the sign ups, but alot has changed since that was setup. Anyone looking to play something special? Looking @ about 4 games for Oct

F.E.A.R is good for a couple hours same with Quake 4 and and Toca 3 is a possiblity, but I would really like to fit in CSS or BF2. I also know of a couple RTS's that a few will be wanting to play, just need to see if we can get them setup for the masses and if it is CoH then it should be all verse Dragon.

Anyways voice your oppions.

FEAR was a great time @ the last lan, with the exception of that person who jumped in, hacked the game & hide himself inside an AC vent, so that no-one could shoot him but he was free to slaughter all who passed by. I enjoyed finding him pulling that stunt & getting him kicked from the game.... Muhahahahahahaha

I'm all for Everyone Vs Dragon in CoH, he could definitely use it :o

-- Nem

Just a reminder to all, our network will be ALL GIGABIT at this LAN. Also, we will have DUAL CABLE MODEMs for internet access, which will be open to all.

If you go to a big LAN that has anything less, you are missing out!!!!

Outta the 27 ppl so far signed up here is the top 10 voted games. Will be looking @ the top 5 as being contenders to be played that night, as more ppl sign up the vote could change and I know CoH will be played and since that is an RTS the ppl in on the will be out for anything else as RTSs last for hours. I would like to see a race game this time also Toca 3 is pretty kewl and we had it working @ the last LAN, Flatout 2 might also be kewl but we would need 2 or 3 servers going like we did with Flatout as the game only support 8 person matches, still kewl as if you do not get into the first server match you just join the next on the list and it give everyone a kinda race/match/server mash up. Any suggestion please post them. So here is the list.

1) [F.E.A.R]

2) [unreal Tournament 2004]

3) [battle Field 2]

4) [HalfLife 2 Death Match]

5) [Quake 4]

6) [Call of Duty 2]

7) [battlefield 1942]

8) [Counter Strike: Source]

9) [FlatOut]

10) [Prey]