November's LAN Party Extravaganza

B.Ob.

I will have a few servers up on and off this week and weekend in anticipation of the LAN on the 25th if anyone is interested:

Battlefield 1942 v1.61

Battlefield Vietnam v1.21

Will be up starting tonight

Dragon may have a BF2 Server up also

Battlefield 2 (Unlocks Enabled) v1.4

All Servers are on dedicated boxes and running the latest Punk Buster patch, so you may have to Manually Update.

These will be the same servers the day of the LAN. So if you can connect to them now you can connect to them later @ the LAN.

Also the following servers can be put up if anyone is interested.

F.E.A.R v1.07

Quake 4 v 1.3

Servers will be on the public lists as “WNYGamersClub.com”

Thanks

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our next big LAN is right around the corner!!!

We've acquired another managed 24-port all gigabit switch, so everyone will be able to experience gigabit! This will give us a full gigabit network! Also dual cable modems for internet access has also been secured!!

We have some good prizes to give away, including an ATX computer case and pci-e video card from geeks.com, and also a copy of Battlefield 2 Deluxe Edition, among other goodies.

We will be opening up the LAN with a fleet of Battlefield servers: including Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2 & Battlefield 2142. Also, there will not be a shortage of games to play: Prey, FarCry, Quake 4, F.E.A.R. (multiplayer is now free, called FEAR Combat), Titan Quest, FlatOut2, among others by request.

ok, I applied the lastest patches to my servers and they all seem to be working fine, ppl have been on and off all night on them.

Battlefield 1942 v1.61b

Battlefield Vietnam v1.21

Battlefield 2 v1.41

F.E.A.R v1.08

Quake 4 v 1.3

so those are what are running right now and will be at the LAN. B.Ob. and Dragon, I beleive, are also running the current versions on their servers.

Must.....

lan...

now... ;)

Dragon

B.Ob, pursuit, who's turn is it to give Dragon his LAN Party Pills?? We wouldn't want him to do anything "un-Dragonlike" b4 the lan party! :evil:

-- Nem

Patience, less than 28 hours til the LAN....