July's LAN Party Extravaganza

Ok thanks

I will see what we can do.

I am not worried about a refund. Id rather play. (grin)

remember I die easy. haha

Just don't know about coming from Erie for a few hours game.

But, we'll see.

We'd love to have ya, although not quite the same as our larger LANs. If you do come up, Niagara Falls is not to be missed!! Just about a 45min drive from here. Also there is the Taste of Buffalo, which runs all weekend. 54 food vendors this year!

I see you got the email from bobsbrat!! :) Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!!

==========================================

For those that missed it:

Unfortunately, due to conditions beyond our control. The 24hr LAN this Sat up at the Summit Park Mall is cancelled.

For those that wish to attend (we realize some may have taken time off for this event), we will be having a LAN at our usual monthly location, but it will start at a later 2pm. Please feel free to call my cell with any questions, 716-310-3393.

The prizes will be locked away for the pending reschedule date.

Again, just to reiterate, the 24hr LAN this Sat up at the Summit Park Mall is cancelled.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks

I will see what we can do.

I am not worried about a refund. Id rather play. (grin)

remember I die easy. haha

Just don't know about coming from Erie for a few hours game.

But, we'll see.

TTH,

I wouldn't be too concerned about not having "enough" game time to warrant whether or not U should make the trip, the LAN starts @ 2pm & goes till whenever. I'm normally there till about 3am - 4am myself, so just plan on hanging out that long if not longer, I'm sure that the event will be more than enough to keep U happy. I'm sure U'll even get a "chance" to Frag me & the other members of the WNYG staff in a number of matches, that alone is worth the price of admission. We look forward to seeing U at the event.

-- Nem :)

we'll see ya there.

I'm normally there till about 3am - 4am myself

Since when :) . PurSuit and I just don't know when to leave sometimes. I sense a long night for this one maybe. I'll be somewhat celebrating so I'll be game all night. C ya then. B)

Dragon

Almost forgot, anyone coming to the LAN might want to load DoD:Source as we have to play a few rounds. IT'S FREE!

DoD:S Download

This game is pretty kewl, just last time they had a free weekend everyone was trying to download it for 2 hours.

"Day of Defeat: Source is the latest version of the WWII online action game from Valve®. This weekend, everyone is invited to try DoD: Source for free. Join the ranks as Axis or Allies troops located in Western Europe during the height of the war in 1944."

"Install Steam and then you'll have everything you need to try DoD: Source for free."

"Starting July 7th 2006 at 1:00 p.m. PDT, everyone with a Steam account will be able to play Day of Defeat: Source for free until Monday at 1:00 p.m PDT. We ran a similar event a few months back that introduced a bunch of new people to the game. Given the recent release of a completely new game type, it makes sense to open the door again so everyone can check out everything in the Summer Update. Folks can start preloading right now and be ready to go the moment it begins. For veterans of Day of Defeat: Source, this weekend would be a good time to jump in and help familiarize people with the game."

Guess I am not going to make it. BOOHOOBOOHOO

Have fun for me....

Guess I am not going to make it. BOOHOOBOOHOO

Have fun for me....

Sorry to hear you are unable to make it! Hope you have a good weekend, etc!!

:cheer: :cheer:

guess we are coming. :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer:

guess we are coming. :cheer:

Cool beans! C ya tmrw!! :)

Almost forgot, anyone coming to the LAN might want to load DoD:Source as we have to play a few rounds. IT'S FREE!

DoD:S Download

This game is pretty kewl, just last time they had a free weekend everyone was trying to download it for 2 hours.

"Day of Defeat: Source is the latest version of the WWII online action game from Valve®. This weekend, everyone is invited to try DoD: Source for free. Join the ranks as Axis or Allies troops located in Western Europe during the height of the war in 1944."

"Install Steam and then you'll have everything you need to try DoD: Source for free."

"Starting July 7th 2006 at 1:00 p.m. PDT, everyone with a Steam account will be able to play Day of Defeat: Source for free until Monday at 1:00 p.m PDT. We ran a similar event a few months back that introduced a bunch of new people to the game. Given the recent release of a completely new game type, it makes sense to open the door again so everyone can check out everything in the Summer Update. Folks can start preloading right now and be ready to go the moment it begins. For veterans of Day of Defeat: Source, this weekend would be a good time to jump in and help familiarize people with the game."

All preloaded and ready to go for me!! :)

If I had my guess we are looking at the following games being played all on the newest patches

Day of Defeat: Source (It's a free DoD:S weekend, It's a great MP game, nuff said)

Battlefield 2 (We need a really good match going, been long enuff 16 ppl would be nice)

Quake 4 (server runs flawlessly, each and ever time)

and a maybe to

Toca Race Driver 3, FlatOut or Crashday (Racing games rock and are different)

Prey Demo (Have not play'd but Bob ok's it)

F.E.A.R (FEAR what else do you have to know)

Just make sure you pre load or start to preload DoD:S as they have really made it look and play nice.

Do you have any idea how many are coming?

2 from Erie.

anyone else traveling far?

well see ya there! :)

...trying to get Hef, Carcass and Ellilion to go to.

And they should come!!!

2nd cable modem is here, so that will give us up to 10Mbps down and 1.2Mbps up!! :)