July's LAN Party Extravaganza

LAN Party Extravaganza V

July's LPE V to be held

July 8th-9th

starting Saturday @ 12 noon and going until Sunday @ 12 noon

Western New York Gamers Club has a monthly LAN Party held on the 2nd Saturday of every month and quarterly 75 to 150 person BYOC or xBox LAN Party Extravaganza events, with July being no exception. January and April's LPE's were such a blast for everyone at the VFW post, that we are holding a 100 person LAN at the Summit Park Mall on Saturday July 8th-9th. This event will be only $10 for any person signed up and $15 at the door. So head over soon and sign up here!

There is a Q4 server up right now, on the public list as WNYGamersClub.com running patch 1.2!

Games and tournament schedule to be announced soon.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

Summit Park Mall, Suite 245

6929 Williams Rd.

Niagara Falls, NY 14304

716-566-6166 for more info

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the hall is very nice and it should be a good time. For those of you who do not know this event will be held at the WNY LAN Parties venue/store in the Summit Park Mall.

They have a 3000 square foot facility, fully wired 120 port Gigabit Network, Power, Parking and private entrance for unloading and after 9pm on saturday.

p4160101__2_.jpg

Drop ceiling with the cables on the outside?? Plenum??

Theres a good reason for the cabling on the outside, and to be honest after you get there you dont notice them at all. Another good point is that you dont have to bring you own cables with the setup they have. I found it overall very good.

Whats plenum mean ? Thats a term I havent seen yet :wub:

AWESOME PHOTO

Can I have the chair in the corner? Then I can see everyone coming in.

I like playing with my back against the wall. haha

Trying to get some of my fellow gamers from LELP to come too.

If not..... I will be there and maybe someone will have pitty on me and let me join their team.

I am FEARLESS. I don't care if I die, Just as long as I take some out before I go.

Love to plant de-bombs

AWESOME PHOTO

Can I have the chair in the corner? Then I can see everyone coming in.

I like playing with my back against the wall. haha

Trying to get some of my fellow gamers from LELP to come too.

If not..... I will be there and maybe someone will have pitty on me and let me join their team.

I am FEARLESS. I don't care if I die, Just as long as I take some out before I go.

Love to plant de-bombs

TTH,

I have a feeling U'll fit in just fine with this group!! :evil:

I'll probably be right there next to ya planting those bombs as well, it LOTS of fun to watch players fly helplessly into the air once they come across those little nasties we leave behind for them :rotfl:

-- Nem

Aye I was at the place in the Summit Park Mall the other weekend w/ WarSpartan. It was good times too bad not enough people showed up /shrug

The facility is nice and the backdoor to the rear parking lot offers pretty much direct access to your car from the building. You dont have to haul your computer through the entire mall. I would recommend they put up a sign (maybe some vinyl) on the door just to make it easier to spot/remember.

Hello all,

We had a sign on the back door but they made us take it off. We are going to put "Suite 245" on the back door to make it easier to find us. The back door will be unlocked during LAN Parties. We had hoped for a better turn out but we had a great time and there are many more weekends to play before July and we will be open all of them except the WNYGamersClub Saturdays. We look forward to seeing everyone in July and hope to see most before that.

We will be there this Saturday also. :rotfl:

Thanks,

Eric Carey

• 2 weeks later...

We have a decent amount of people singned up so far, time to send out an official email....

Tournaments are looking like:

1.) 5vs5 or 8vs8 BattleField 1942 Tournament with a buy in of $5 per person ($25 or $40 per team) , all winnings to be split by the top 3 winning teams (1st=50%, 2nd=34% 3rd=16%). We are thinking BF42 to include the largest amount of ppl and system specs.

2.) 1vs1 UT2k4 or Quake4 Tournament with a buy in of $10 per person and the winnings to be split by the top 3 winners in the same manner as the BF tournament.

Any question, suggestion, etc.. please feel free to post. thx