July's LAN Party Extravaganza

Ok, so we are playing Q4, UT2k4 and BF1942 for sure...what other games do we all need to have loaded/working beforehand? BF2, FEAR, SS2, HL2?

Im fdisking my games drive this week and only loading what people are playing.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say for sure: BF42, BF2, UT2k4, Q4 & FEAR. I hope we play SS2, HL2: DM & EE2, but I'd install on an as-needed basis.

Hmmm, might install the Steam games ahead of time, since Steam takes a bit update the apps....

Ok, Ill be ready to go then!!

My steam dir got frigged this weekend (to be technical about it) and I nuked it...14.6G. Ill have to reinstall at some point after a good defrag.

Yep, PurSuiT will be back for this one!! We're hoping to fill the place!! 26 so far, and I know some that have not signed up yet.... I gotta get on them... :bump:

This is the next big one!! If you have not signed up yet, please do!! The game schedule is ready, just not posted yet. Stay tuned.... and sign up here while you're waiting patiently... B)

This is the next big one!! If you have not signed up yet, please do!! The game schedule is ready, just not posted yet. Stay tuned.... and sign up here while you're waiting patiently... B)

That's right Folks, now's the time to sign up & take your shots @ me for not being able to make the June LAN. I heard alot of peeps mentioning that they're gonna make me suffer for not hanging out w/ them in June, so now's your chance to back that up!!

Of course, if U think U can't handle coming after me, I'll understand if U feel U can't make this LAN B)

-- Nem

We're playing some Jedi Academy at this one at some point. I don't care what anyone says. I've been dying to show someone the business end of my saber for awhile.

And I will have the teamspeak server up and running this time so everyone bring headphones with mics. B)

Dragon

We're playing some Jedi Academy at this one at some point. I don't care what anyone says. I've been dying to show someone the business end of my saber for awhile.

And I will have the teamspeak server up and running this time so everyone bring headphones with mics. B)

Dragon

You'd better watch what U ask for there buddy, last time U tried to give me the business end of the Sabre U wound up speared to mine most of the time, not to mention Cyberg0d's. I will of course be more than happy to meet U on the Light Sabre Battlefield if I must ;)

-- Nem

Didnt that game come out like 3 years ago?? Quit livin in the past... :bonk:

Yeah, you got a problem with that?

Its the only good saber/force fighting game around, and it'll run on everyones' system unless your still using a 486 for gaming. Its got all the normal weapons for you FPS Doug guys and the saber/force stuff for me.

Side note:

I'll have the ts server set so ppl can create there own channels(just don't go ape shit with it) and there'll be ones for the games we play. B)

Dragon