July's LAN Party Extravaganza

We gotten some nice stuff from Geeks.com, Antec, Mushkin, Umph (and a probably some I've forgotten about atm) to give-away at the July LAN, so stay tuned for a list of goodies that you could win!!! Meantime, make sure your signed up!!

Those that have signed up show up here

So if you are not on the list then sign up here

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map from google is here

With the best being just click on Get directions link in the window to get directions! :D

Keep your eye on this thread!! We will have some important news regarding the LAN this Sat by the end of today!!

(its probably not gonna be happy news)

Unfortunately, due to conditions beyond our control. The 24hr LAN this Sat up at the Summit Park Mall is cancelled.

For those that wish to attend (we realize some may have taken time off for this event), we will be having a LAN at our usual monthly location, but it will start at a later 2pm. Please feel free to call my cell with any questions, 716-310-3393.

The prizes will be locked away for the pending reschedule date.

Again, just to reiterate, the 24hr LAN this Sat up at the Summit Park Mall is cancelled.

Opps, kinda forgot the reason why we had to cancel.... The place we were having the LAN got locked out of the building.

hammer + lock = LAN!!

Yeah, then cops....

It was NOT easy to cancel, we looked around quickly for another place, but we posted the cancelation within 12 hours of us finding out.

Due to conditions with the venue's owners and a move that they are going through this event has been canceled. Only info we have is that they were hoping to be moved to thier new location by July 1st and that did not happen. We are not happy about the cancellation, but once the hall's owners are moved we may look into working on another event with them.

We are still set on the normal hall for LPE events @ the Milton J. Brounshidle VFW Post 205 on October 14th 2006 from noon to midnight and look forward to seeing everyone there. Registration will be up shortly.

thx

Unfortunately, due to conditions beyond our control. The 24hr LAN this Sat up at the Summit Park Mall is cancelled.

For those that wish to attend (we realize some may have taken time off for this event), we will be having a LAN at our usual monthly location, but it will start at a later 2pm. Please feel free to call my cell with any questions, 716-310-3393.

Again, just to reiterate, the 24hr LAN this Sat up at the Summit Park Mall is cancelled.

Ok so where is your monthly game at? I did take off to come to the 24 hr event. I realize things happen. But what are my options now?

Ok so where is your monthly game at? I did take off to come to the 24 hr event. I realize things happen. But what are my options now?

Our regular monthly LANs are held in Bob's basement, the place is able to can accommodate 25 to 30 ppl but that depends completely on tables and chairs (currently enuff for I think 18+), going to see how many I and dig up from ppl I know, even if I have to drop them off the night before to have room to bring my equipment the the day of.

You may want to contact Bob for more info @ the number he listed above, I know he is trying to be accommodating for the change in circumstance that is affecting us all.

First, you should received an email regarding your refund already.

The LAN we are having is a 2pm-whenever event. This is a more casual, play what the majority wants to play, evening. Usually people leave anywhere from 11pm thru 3-4am depending on their own schedule, etc. It takes place at my home: 151 Ames Ave, Tonawanda, NY 14150.

Map - Click Get directions to get same. And of course, any questions when away from the PC, my cell is 716-310-3393.

Ok thanks

I will see what we can do.

I am not worried about a refund. Id rather play. (grin)

remember I die easy. haha

Just don't know about coming from Erie for a few hours game.

But, we'll see.