Simcity 4 Lot Editor

Dragon

I know Dragon and myself own the game, so we'll be happy to give you a tour at the LAN party in a few weeks!!

I know Dragon and myself own the game, so we'll be happy to give you a tour at the LAN party in a few weeks!!

Hmmm.. sounds interesting. What are the rates you're charging for the tour?! :lol:

If I like this game enough, I may have to grab it for my son & let him go nuts on it.

Hey Wargasm, I got a new game for my Nintendo Gamecube called Soul Calibur 2. I think U'll like it. It'll be another chance for U to drool over the "female" fighters & possibly get some sense knocked into U!! B)

-- J

cool, I'll have to stop over and watch you trying to put a dollar into the screen.

I'm sure it wont be long before they make an adult version of the game where the fighters lose their sexy costume during the fight....hehe.

NOw that we have the video resolution working well enough that your not limited on the curves you can use B)