Simcity 4 Lot Editor

Dragon

I was talking to B.o.b. last night about it and it looks really cool. I wanted to play around with it and see what I could come up with but EA seems to be very protective of their crap. The only place to get it so far is the simcity site.

I was wondering if anyone out there has it or can get it and send it to me. I'm still searching for it but if anyone can get it to me in the mean time that would be awesome. :)

Dragon

You trying to pick a fight or something Nem.

Its a nice little game. I like games you can put on and walk away for 20 minutes and come back and see what has happened. It comes and it goes with me though. I'll play it for like a week or two and then forget about it for a month.

Its a game some of our elected officials should be playing. The people at Maxis seem to have a better understanding of how an economy works than they do. :)

Dragon

Its a game some of our elected officials should be playing. The people at Maxis seem to have a better understanding of how an economy works than they do. :)

Dragon

Oooooh what a wonderful idea! Make it a law that no politician can run for political office until he/she has become Mayor in the game!

Or was that just the old Sim City game? Hmmm its been a long time since I seen it. Dave use to play it on the Amiga!

When he took some computer classes in a Buffalo Public Grammar School, I think one of his projects was to "Play" Sim City. He had beat the game in a short time.

Dave for Mayor? Scary thought!

Bratlady,

Just thinking of any of your offspring in a position of "Power" is SCARY to say the least :)

So how well did Dave do on that project for school w/ having to beat SimCity?? I trust that he beat it in nothing flat?

-- Nem

Its a nice little game. I like games you can put on and walk away for 20 minutes and come back and see what has happened. It comes and it goes with me though. I'll play it for like a week or two and then forget about it for a month.

Its a game some of our elected officials should be playing. The people at Maxis seem to have a better understanding of how an economy works than they do. :D

Dragon

Of course I'm trying to pick a "fight" Dragon, U should know by now that U are one of my favorite targets :)

-- Nem

Its a game some of our elected officials should be playing. The people at Maxis seem to have a better understanding of how an economy works than they do. :P

Dragon

Of course I'm trying to pick a "fight" Dragon, U should know by now that U are one of my favorite targets :)

-- Nem

Over here Nem,,,, dare to take on a UT2k3 player that has a chance against you.... *snicker* :D

....Meanwhile I will build a city that will have more excitement than most of your PS2 and G-cube games.... :P

QUOTE (Dragon @ Aug 9 2003, 12:24 AM)

Its a game some of our elected officials should be playing. The people at Maxis seem to have a better understanding of how an economy works than they do. 

Dragon 

Of course I'm trying to pick a "fight" Dragon, U should know by now that U are one of my favorite targets 

-- Nem

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that big red target on my back :). :D

Dragon

:) UT or UT2003, it makes no difference to me. We'll play @ the lan party B.Ob. Of course I won't be playing like your future step son does, who actually plays seriously, so I hope that doesn't make U hold back on me :D

-- Nem

• 2 weeks later...

B) Sim City 4, eh? Must be an old one. I have SimCity 2000 and 3000.....hehe

Also Streets of Sim City and Sim Copter, you can play them in a city you built. Havent played them in years. They seem quite slow since UT, Serious Sam, Soldier of Fortune, etc...., but they were fun back then.

the 2000 is a special editionm with an editor that allows you to modify the buildings. I used to be good, without borrowing any money I had cities flourishing, but it lost ground to Warcraft and Starcraft.