December's LAN Party Extravaganza

I wanna get an LCD moitor so if anyone is interested in a samsung 19" flat screen crt moitor for $100, let me know

SOLD! Hook me up! $100 is yours. Need to hold it until I get back from CT in a week. Can paypal you though if you want, will even through in an extra $10 for thier fines, I mean fee's.

Guest Major_Chaos
I wanna get an LCD moitor so if anyone is interested in a samsung 19" flat screen crt moitor for $100, let me know

SOLD! Hook me up! $100 is yours. Need to hold it until I get back from CT in a week. Can paypal you though if you want, will even through in an extra $10 for thier fines, I mean fee's.

k, cool. whats your email address and I can send you a "bill" from paypal?

I want to thank everyone who came yesterday!! And I hope everyone had fun!! I'm kinda up in the air on having one in January, still being the holiday season at all. Feel free to post your comments here!

We could've used more people...like double the amount that showed. Tribes cannot be played properly with 7 people. Especially when the other 2 people on my team went AFK. Plus the maps were too large. Cavern and Emerald would've been the best ones to play.

When we were down to 8 people...4 were in UT and 4 were in HL2DM.

Let's try to get a few good maps in a working rotation for HL2DM at the next LAN, that would've been fun.

I saw that 2 or 3 connected externally. That was kewl. It sucks to have 90ms ping vs 6ms though :unsure:

Overall I had a good time. The first hour a had a ton of work-related phone calls to deal with...and the last hour I was sick to my stomach. Having to leave so early sux, but I didnt want to chunk on anyone.

We could've used more people...like double the amount that showed
Holidays, what can you do.

When we were down to 8 people...4 were in UT and 4 were in HL2DM.

Something we would like to avoid, especially during the first half of the event, but problems arise with HL2 and make people unable to join and play.

Let's try to get a few good maps in a working rotation for HL2DM at the next LAN

I think we should leave this one up to Elilion to track down some good ones and handle the HL2 ded. server when needed. Anyone disagree?

All in all, good day of gaming as usual. :unsure:

Dragon

Let's try to get a few good maps in a working rotation for HL2DM at the next LAN

I think we should leave this one up to Elilion to track down some good ones and handle the HL2 ded. server when needed. Anyone disagree?

All in all, good day of gaming as usual. :unsure:

Dragon

yeah I plan on having everything set for HL2dm for the next LAN, I might be throwing up a server from home once I found and tested a good set of maps. I will post once I have everything set so people can join.

sorry didnt make it, found a virus on my pc, about thursday, anyways and beging the formatting fun tonignt, it already ate norton and all active x controls, per the other techsupport guys here at installs say "format it"... and as ussual with a service pack, never felt it took well so ill see what sp2 does on a fresh install... wish me luck

should be all good if i can find all my NWN disks and let it sit for 2-3 hours as it downloads everthing from steam

Yes, we did miss you!!! I gotta try out HL2:DM again before I redo my system... since I'm one of those peeps with stuttering in DM....

im aiming for a the jan one and hopefully bringing some reinforcements (per what was said about atendence) :unsure:, after a mental head count possibality of maybe 4, excludeing my self if i sold it to them right... damn sat being our DnD game day :D

--- hour 9, spyware programs done, CS:s 40% downloaded