Battlefield 2

B.Ob.

Battlefield 2 Q&A on GameSpot

"GS:We're told that Battlefield 2 will feature a conflict in a fictitious Middle Eastern country between US and Middle Eastern forces. Is there anything else that you can tell us about the setting? We imagine that there will be plenty of desert and urban-style battlefields, but are there any others you can tell us about?

SD: Actually, the Middle East is only half the battle. Battlefield 2 will also ship with conflicts taking place in Manchuria, pitting the US against China. The battles here will take place in settings very far removed from the desert settings of the Middle East. The Chinese Army has the most modern weapons, some of which are currently in a prototype phase.

The Middle Eastern Coalition (MEC) was formed out of a number of current-day Arab states that felt their futures were brighter together rather than apart. It would draw parallels with today's European Union. The MEC is anything but a terrorist state. It's well armed, [because it] used its oil reserves to purchase the best equipment on the market, including some European weapons. It is also highly trained and motivated.

As for the settings, the Middle East is a vast place, so we wanted to explore some of the areas that people might not consider when they think of the Middle East, such as the swamps around Al Basrah, the mountains of Northern Syria, as well as the beaches of Oman. Half the battles will also take place in Northern Manchuria, pitting the US against the Chinese."

There's nothing wrong w/ having a BIGGER playground for which to wreak mass destruction on, especially when that destruction is a result of a very fun LAN Party B)

I'm definitely looking forward to this game.

-- Nem

Guest Major_Chaos
"Whould you like to play a game?"

Need subs with nukes. Can any one say "Global Thermal Nuclear War"

Global Thermal Nuclear War

Do I win a prize now Father OC?! B)

-- Nem

yeah, you get the "boobie prize"

Guest Major_Chaos
Cool. so when shall I expect your girlfriend to come over so I can "cash-in" on my prize?!?! B)

-- Nem

first, she isn't my girlfriend. second, not that kind of boobie prize. you get the boobie as in "your're a boob" prize.

Cool.  so when shall I expect your girlfriend to come over so I can "cash-in" on my prize?!?!  B)

-- Nem

first, she isn't my girlfriend. second, not that kind of boobie prize. you get the boobie as in "your're a boob" prize.

like this?!