Oct Roll Call

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to our 4 T-shirt winners: m1k3y, Conan4Life, Scott & Dan

Dan won?! Now I KNOW that the drawing was fixed!! I guess I shouldn't feel so bad since Major Chaos didn't take home any prizes b/c I NEVER would've heard the end of that!! :bump:

Congratz to the winners of the fabulous WNYG shirts.

YES, a hearty THANK U goes out to B.Ob. & bobsbrat for hosting another cool lan party. It was alot of fun, even though I had to leave early, still alot of fun. I'm looking forward to the next event.

-- Nem

Dan won?! Now I KNOW that the drawing was fixed!! I guess I shouldn't feel so bad since Major Chaos didn't take home any prizes b/c I NEVER would've heard the end of that!! :bump:

YES, a hearty THANK U goes out to B.Ob. & bobsbrat for hosting another cool lan party. It was alot of fun, even though I had to leave early, still alot of fun. I'm looking forward to the next event.

-- Nem

Dragon didn't win, but Dan did.

Can you figure that one out? :popc:

Dragon didn't win, but Dan did.

Can you figure that one out?

LOL

Ah, I totally forgot that there was someone else there w/ the name Dan, my bad.

I suppose I could figure it out, but I'm trying for that Major Chaos "mentality" where all things aren't always obvious :bonk:

Thanx for correcting me bobsbrat. By the way, go back to bed, it's too early!!!

-- Nem

Congrats to our 4 T-shirt winners: m1k3y, Conan4Life, Scott & Dan

Yes, there was another Dan there.... Also, they weren't WNYG shirts, they were ATI & others provided by Darren of THG!!

P.S. I must have been tired, since I forgot to Thank Darren for those!!

Yes, there was another Dan there.... Also, they weren't WNYG shirts, they were ATI & others provided by Darren of THG!!

P.S. I must have been tired, since I forgot to Thank Darren for those!!

OUCH!! I was wrong twice in one day?! That's it, I'm going home sick B)

Thanx for catching my blunder there my friend.

In my defense, I did have to make a hasty return home last night prior to getting details as to where all this wonderful stuff was coming from.

-- Nem

Thank you bob and bobsbrat.  Good time. :D

DITTO!!! It was a good way to spend my birthday :dork: :rotfl:

Glad you both could make it!!! Always happy to have you!!!

Also, props to Major_Chaos for realizing the network was static ip-based and spreading the word on the settings!!! I think he has graduated from Junior-geek!! :cheer:

B.Ob., that is just too funny. I thought U were doing that on purpose, hence the reason a # of us didn't say anything to U about it.

I'm going to write this down... B.Ob. complimented Major Chaos & lived to "Post & Tell" about it!!!

This is earthshaking stuff here!!

Good job Major Chaos.

:D

-- Nem

good games all, had a blast, and no just cause i won a shirt with ati on it means in going out ang buying a ati card :D

especally in the 2 on one heli fight in DC/ sniper battle

and how much pratice does it take to get like that guy in UT2k4, that was brutal

Happy belated Birthday ellilion, I'm glad to have had the honor of FRAGging you on such a day & getting fragged in return, though not as often :explo:

-- Nem

Yeah you got me real good in BF1942 , but I think we were pretty even in SW battlefront. :D

Happy belated Birthday ellilion, I'm glad to have had the honor of FRAGging you on such a day & getting fragged in return, though not as often  :explo:

-- Nem

Yeah you got me real good in BF1942 , but I think we were pretty even in SW battlefront. :D

Thanx. Yeah, I wasn't working at my best in Battlefront but that's OK, it was fun. We all were having so much fun w/ Battlefront & Battlefield that those were the only games I played & I didn't mind it @ all. I'm looking forward to the next lan party.

-- Nem

good games all, had a blast, and no just cause i won a shirt with ati on it means in going out ang buying a ati card :D

especally in the 2 on one heli fight in DC/ sniper battle

and how much pratice does it take to get like that guy in UT2k4, that was brutal

I believe the UT2k4 player you're talking about bobsbrat's son. He was on the upstairs PC. He is definitely very good @ that game, but then again that's pretty much the only thing he plays that I know of. When U want to challenge him again, let me know & I'll jump on to help ya out.

Just keep in mind that when U play him, he likes using the shock rifle combo & will try nailing U from behind alot, so keep looking around all the time.

-- Nem