alright im breaking

Conan4Life

Yeah I can't wait till LAN(oct 2nd) found that modular PS that ParoxysM posted at zipzoomfly for $99.99 w/free 2nd day air and you can fax the invoice to the company and they send you the sata power cables for free, Sweet. And I'm pimping out my case with that and some other mods I'm doing and it should look sweet. :bump:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really into pimping out my box, still baige steel and had some some fun with an air compressor cutter to get holes in the case for the fans ummm maybe ill work off that

and bum-i-fy insted of pimp it

its what on the inside that counts anyways ;)

umm need a white cathode that flashed to look as sparks....

I seen some cool CCFL's at massiveLAN white that were like a lightning effect to them, not sparks but close. I'll have to look around and see if i can find something like that. Very cool looking stuff, I'm not so much into the flashing lights anymore been doing the UV reactive stuff now. It seems the only thing I really spend my money on is my computer, it's what I spend the most time playing around with anyways. :dork:

• 3 months later...

***SNAP***

Ordered B)

only 5 months later

Bakirshoglu once said the card of the next century was one that could do multilooper foshizzle barrier effects while maintaining quadronuclear hypothermiac conditions. this is the next generation card

basically its about 3 times better than the geforce4 ti4600 i got in my box right now

NICE!!! Enjoy!!! I'm hoping to hold out til PCI-E is common.... Let me know what you think of the visual boost in HL2 that you get!! B)

accually didnt have many hickups in HL2 and had most everthing on high or at medium i think... cant rember for the life of me since that was pre-format and reinstall mostly looking forward at getting though doom3 at a higher rez than 800x600 B)

...and hopefully be able to show all on CS:S at the upcomming lan, and i promice not to use the awp unless i pick one up out of someones "dead" hand :o

and full effect of rag doll cl_ragdoll_collide 1 in console to make bodies pile up

You'll get about the same boost in performance that I got. I had gone from a GF3 Ti200 to a ATI 9800 PRO 128. FarCry, etc, looks SOOOO MUCH better on my new card!! Also, UT2k4 was finally smooth for me!! Or, I guess I should say, I didn't how smooth it could be til I got the new card....

with that card you should be able to run everything at 1280x1024 w/ no problems, I have the EVGA 6800 gt oc@ 400/1050 and everything runs smooth and stable using the 67.02 drivers. Everything looks amazing esp. HL2, the only thing I have to turn my settings down from max is in Need for Speed Underground 2 but the game is brutal even in reviews they get low framerates.

with that card you should be able to run everything at 1280x1024 w/ no problems, I have the EVGA 6800 gt oc@ 400/1050 and everything runs smooth and stable using the 67.02 drivers. Everything looks amazing esp. HL2, the only thing I have to turn my settings down from max is in Need for Speed Underground 2 but the game is brutal even in reviews they get low framerates.

I running max everything in NFSU2 np, then again I am not running 1280x1024 res.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

in, will be posting scores later tonight planed 3d mark 2k3, 2k4,2k5 and halflife,ut2k4 and doom3 when ever i get them installed and frycry when i get it back from a friend

in, will be posting scores later tonight planed 3d mark 2k3, 2k4,2k5 and halflife,ut2k4 and doom3 when ever i get them installed and frycry when i get it back from a friend

SWEEEET!!!

tests so far hl2 stresstest in CS 83.6 fps

3d mark2k1 11848

3d mark 2k3 9964

**2k5 4402

and one hard test on cs:s (turning everthing on and playing) fps didnt really dip below 45 at 1024x768

and a slight clikcing sound in hl2... untill i set it up to headphones mode and also ran beatufully (well the first 3 zones) at 1024x768 with everthing turned on :o

after i get a bit more installed on my machine, willing to do a rewiew on the product but so far... its awsome

***and also diablo 2 ran at peak preformance ay its max res of 800 x 600

• 3 weeks later...

Now that you've had a few weeks to play some various games, have your impressions of the card changed at all?