NWN server running

ellilion

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm running a Neverwinter Nights Server for anyone interested. It is a mod done by my friend in Kentucky that I am now hosting and i have powerlink pro. getting about 578kpbs upload so bandwidth should not be an issue. The server name is AZMO listed under action game types no password or anything. Because it is a custom module you will need to start a new character, no local characters sorry. But it wouldn't be as much fun if you had 20+ lev character to start. You will need original NWN + shadows of underine tide expansion to play but not hordes of the underdark. Characters will save in server vault and be tied to your cd-key so even if you had to reinstall or switch computers your characters on server would not be lost. It is a very cool dungeon crawler and challenging and the more people the better!!! Over 12 levs + alot of sub levs cannot be beat in 1 night unless you had multiple 25+ lev characters at least 5+ even then it would be tough if not impossible. For even more info on server and stuff being worked on by my friend go to http://www.elitegamers.org/forum/ under Neverwinter Night- General Banter or Server config. I keep it running 24/7 right now.

I also post any problems with server or info under same name= Ellilion and it is my listing on Xfire, so if you see me on I'm always down to play even if I have to start a new character for anyone starting fresh.

Dammit, I worked hard for my posts!!

bobsbrat

Group: Admin

Member No.: 1

You're just noticing that now?! You must have been born yesterday, like PurSuiT was!! B)

Hmmm.. I'm getting those NWN gitters  :P

I hope its not contageous!!!

I know i'm a junkie, been playing it since it first came out and still not bored with it. But I have 2 friends working on new modules plus i have starting building myself, and with all the good mods from the community should not be bored for quite some time!!!!

I should be on there tonight too. B)

im up for game if i got some freetime, and the mod im working on (with gamespy help :-D) www.planetneverwinter.com/daggerford so far all i have implemented in it is the player arena, you can also sign up for the beta there

bobsbrat

Heh I was wonderin when somebody was gonna say something about that.

Yeah I cheated a bit but heck, I can't keep up with Nem!

bobsbrat

Heh I was wonderin when somebody was gonna say something about that.

Yeah I cheated a bit but heck, I can't keep up with Nem!

B)

I was wondering when ANYONE was going to say something about your "sudden" growth in "posts" Bobsbrat. I guess U have some "posting skillz" that we aren't aware of yet & neither is the board since they aren't visible :P

-- Nem

• 1 month later...

I was playing around with NWN the other night and couldn't figure out how to get to any server. All my choices were grayed out no matter what options I chose. I can see them all just fine, just couldn't get to them.

Any ideas?

Ellilion, is your server still up? I couldn't get to that either.