NWN server running

ellilion

Sorry I haven't had my server up the last week or so, I had a HD fail and waiting to get replacement drive to get system going again hopefully by monday. I do have everyone's server vault charaters backed up so nothing was lost, But a pain in the ass none the less.

Soon the dungeons will be open again, But i think I want to have it running only on certain days to try to get more people on together at the same time. Any one have certain days that they would like? was thinking at least 3 days a week but not sure which days. It's open for suggestions.

Bobsbrat it could be update or maybe the need for an exp. pack if you don't have all of them installed, there is also the CEP community expansion pack.

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know I have NWN Server running again AZMO incase anyone forgot, almost 24/7 I do take it down like 1 day a week. Thinking about having it run on a schedule but not sure yet I have a poll going on at elitegamers website so stop and join up mostly RPGers and fellow gamers. Similar to this site but based in louisville KY mostly. http://www.elitegamers.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3154 = link to poll I have running :D