Neverwinter Nights

bobsbrat

I was thinking of getting into but I don't think I'll have the time this summer with work, music, keeping track of my hoes, playing BFV, Silent Hill 3, Hitman, Far Cry, Kotor... B)

Dragon

I was thinking of getting into but I don't think I'll have the time this summer with work, music, keeping track of my hoes, playing BFV, Silent Hill 3, Hitman, Far Cry, Kotor... B)

Dragon

U forgot to add "Aliens vs Predator 2", U know, the game that U like to try & sneak up on me in but have this uncanning ability to find my Grenades instead?!?! :rotfl:

-- Nem :P

Who plays this game besides me?

Last time I played I had a Lvl 11 char, Elven Ranger, but have since lost him.

I believe Wargasm is into this game now & w/ his high lvl char's, we'll need to be up in that range ourselves to play along.

-- Nem

I have a level 20 warrior ready to go. It's one of the few things that I actually kept from my old HD somehow :lol: It took me approximately three months to go through the whole game in singleplayer mode from level 1 up to 20. I haven't gotten to Shadows of Undrentide or Hordes of Underdark yet.

Dragon Age = NWN 2

"Speaking of dates, while Scott and Tom were very tight lipped on even suggesting a release date. I did get some additional info elsewhere that we're probably looking at a release 2 to 3 years from now. It's going to be a long wait but so far it looks like something that will be well worth it and we'll be following it every step of the way."

Gee, Look what I triggered with the mere mention of the game. It took me about 2 months to get through NWN, but Hordes only took a few days for some reason. My char is Lvl 22 ranger/Lvl 17 Sorcerer. but I have another one that is a lower level Paladin. I also made a few neat features of my own. A saved lvl of all the best weapons I could find in NWN, and another you can use to advance levels rather quickly......probably why Hordes didnt take long. of course the weapons I found in Hordes are far superior to whats in NWN, and theres a magic smith that will upgrade your weapons. Its expensive, but you can add acid, sonic, cold or electric damage, regeneration, and increase any weapon to +10 enhancement.

Of course as soon as you start Hordes, someone shows up and steals all your equipment so you have to collect weapons again.I think the best one I found was a Greatsword+12,but I didnt put the weapons from Hordes in the collection level. Not sure the first game can handle them :popc: