April's LAN Party Extravaganza

PurSuiT

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one more thing im tired of this thing on the left of my screen saying im a "gaming fan" i put atleast 4 hours a day on my 360 and been playing video games since i was 3 or 4 i know im not old like some of the others on here but games are a big part of my life i dont know what id do with out them. I mean you old people had sports and whatever before the real gaming really started, you know the 3D and not Pac-man or Tetris . I am a Gamer by Birth not by choice

Edited by MagesticApe

one more thing im tired of this thing on the left of my screen saying im a "gaming fan" i put atleast 4 hours a day on my 360 and been playing video games since i was 3 or 4 i know im not old like some of the others on here but games are a big part of my life i dont know what id do with out them. I mean you old people had sports and whatever before the real gaming really started, you know the 3D and not Pac-man or Tetris . I am a Gamer by Birth not by choice

That changes with your post count.

Sounds like I missed a good lan! While hopefully now that won't happen in a very LONG TIME!

We had a good turnout, final count was around 38 plus. Top games played were TF2, CoD4 and Crysis. Also saw some UT2k4 and GTA MP.

Would like to thank our last minute sponsors Bawls, Steel Series and BIG THANKS to Palit for suppling the top prizes of the night (2) 9600 GT Video cards :guns4: Sorry for the power issues down on the one end, staff was short handed and we forgot a circuit run. Hope everyone had a good times. WNY Gamers Club will be joining Massive LAN 2008 for July, next LPE will be in October at the same location as always.

Thanks again for every one that came out.

Sorry I missed it everyone, the Parents won an award that day from the group Women & Human Rights & Dignity and so my 3 younger brothers came into town and it turned into a big family day.

Sounds like it was a great time and great turn out!!