April's LAN Party Extravaganza

PurSuiT

I'm sorry B.Ob...I thought PurSuiT was updating everything on the site.

Are there really going to be that many tourneys?

No worries. He has been doing a lot of it. I can hit the rest, I just have something else on my plate atm for the site.

PC tourney's? I think just the CoD4 one!

Yeah need to edit to only CoD4 as a PC tournament. The rest might be played, but one tournament is enuff.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill edit it on my page too, ummmmmmm, CPU magazine is interested, u should see if they could print something on us too, theyll come out and set up a stand if your interested. I got a good contact guy, seems kewl as hell! Hit me up if your interested!

We already have them as a sponsor, they just want to see more signups.

I had them try again just now:

Your survey responses have not been recorded. This survey is not yet active.

YZ had no issues signing up, same with the spammer from 219.233.245.178 whom I just banned from all of our sites. Try using the right survey link as the ID changed. As for the numbered order I am already baby sitting it. That came from you clicking submit 2x and the only way to fix it is to rebuilt the survey and recreate the DB, which I do not have 2 hours of my time to do every time someone clicks submit 2x or a spammer registers. So if you notice that the numbers are out of order, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME, as I already know to check for it. Thanks!

YZ had no issues signing up, same with the spammer from 219.233.245.178 whom I just banned from all of our sites. Try using the right survey link as the ID changed. As for the numbered order I am already baby sitting it. That came from you clicking submit 2x and the only way to fix it is to rebuilt the survey and recreate the DB, which I do not have 2 hours of my time to do every time someone clicks submit 2x or a spammer registers. So if you notice that the numbers are out of order, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME, as I already know to check for it. Thanks!

.... I think the #'s are out of order.

:)

.... I think the #'s are out of order.

:)

and you sir would be wrong! as of this min! :ThanxSmiley: Then again you might have signup before I hit submitt!

EDIT.... NOPE!