April's LAN Party Extravaganza

PurSuiT

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I didn't click on submit more than once & I show up twice. Now there's more of me to FRAG... Muhahahahaha!!!

-- Nem

I edited you in to fill in the gap, for Parox mistake and let Bob and Dragon know to tell you. Oh well! I will put Perfection in that next spot. Fixed

Quick question. Is the $35 for the tourney in addition to the reg fee for the LAN ? Or how does it break down.

Thanks.

It is on top of the LPE registration for the LAN, this is to ensure we get more ppl to the LAN, your $15 prepay entry fee pays for the food, pop and the hall. As WNYG makes just enuff to pay for the food and hall if 30 to 35 ppl show up, there is no way to cover a tournament too and as I am running the tournament I wanted ppl who thought they had something to show, take it serious and did not enter a tourney just to whomp on noobeez! Top 3 best players take all, fees collected for the tournament will be divide up as follows:

#1 50%

#2 30%

#3 20%

So if only 4 players join the tournament the break down would be 1) $70 2) $42 3) $28 4) $0

Hope this explains it better. Good luck!

hey! you have a table there for the YZ4life crew, ill c at this lan party who would like to come with!

You are always welcome, got as much room as you need, just get them on the sign up list so we know the ball park number. You going to be doing Halo 3? I am going to be hitting the list of forums I advertise on this coming week and can add that to my posts if so.

Let us know when the tournament page is updated, so I can point a few people I know IRL to signup.

I would point them to this thread for now, unless Bob is feeling well enuff to update the page, as I will not get to it anytime soon.

Let us know when the tournament page is updated, so I can point a few people I know IRL to signup.

I would point them to this thread for now, unless Bob is feeling well enuff to update the page, as I will not get to it anytime soon.

Perhaps this weekend, no promises.

Its a done deal, im canceling my april event and moving stuff around, We will be there, flyer will be posted ASAP, People will know,lol., that were going to do a Halo Revolution Tournament, Halo 3 and halo 2. Halo 2 needs your xbox 360 to be updated in order to play in multiplayer(lan) mode via the 360. Just for people who have yet to do so.

Equiptment im bringing will be 8 tv's, 24 port smart switch, 2 20 ft extension chords, everything will be hooked up and ready to go. All anybody will need is an xbox 360 and controllers. If your not bringing anything but a controller, u need to get a hold of one of us, so we can set u up on somebody elses xbox 360.

~Yz4lifeGaming.com~

Lets keep the violence out of the classroom and into robsroom

I'm sorry B.Ob...I thought PurSuiT was updating everything on the site.

Are there really going to be that many tourneys?

No worries. He has been doing a lot of it. I can hit the rest, I just have something else on my plate atm for the site.

PC tourney's? I think just the CoD4 one!