B.Ob Hospitalized again

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the well wishes!!! Yeah, i will be here at Roswell for a while. Outlook looks good, just a few bumpy paths to follow.

Well, that's a relief, I'm very glad to hear that!! Just make sure that U let Henry & me know when U will be back home so we can make sure that the parties are over with @ your place bobc

-- Nem

Nice Nem! Yeah, I have internet access here, but not the strength to troll my favorite hardware sites yet. First and foremost I stop here first, then see how I feel.

Anyone wishing to stop by must make sure they don't have ANY cold or infection at all!!!! Sorry, that is an absolute must in my condition. You can PM myself or bobsbrat for room info.

Hang in there champ

Thanks DaPoet!! I'm feeling much better as the first round of chemo leaves my system! Unfortunately they won't let me go on that alone. Looks like I have another round of chemo coming, then a bone marrow transplant, which should cure me of this problem!

Feeling pretty good today. I'm off IV nutrients (at least for the time being) Also, my sis went for some blood work yesterday, so hopefully everything will go well and she can be a bone marrow donor for me. Guess we have a couple days til we find out for sure on that.

No word on my sis being a match for bone marrow donor yet, but I got the word today that my white blood count is coming up, so there is a 50% chance I will be discharged this Wednesday!!