B.Ob Hospitalized again

On the light side maybe you could run around the halls and see if there are any power ups and health packs to speed things along :)

I could just see B.Ob strafing around the nurse station with the HV Penetrator, lol.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the light side maybe you could run around the halls and see if there are any power ups and health packs to speed things along :)

I could just see B.Ob strafing around the nurse station with the HV Penetrator, lol.

Hehe, NICE guys!!!

Bob see my post: http://forums.wnygamersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=2591

You may want to think about joing the beginner classes when you are up and about.

Yeah, kinda thinking about it. We will see how my energy level is once I get home. I know its gonna be a LONG time til I'm back at work, so there might be the $$ issue. Finding a bone marrow donor will take first priority. Sadly, that is one thing no insurance covers.

Wednesday update:

My white blood count has come up enough for me to go home today!! Also got word my sis is a 6 out of 6 match for being a bone marrow donor, although that is at least a few weeks away yet.

Good to hear, be careful of the 60MPH winds today...you might blow away.

I checked into my health plans concerning bone marrow transplants (United Health):

They pay for 100% of the transplant and the donor testing. It mentioned nothing about finding a donor though.

Update: I came home last Thursday, and so far so good on my blood counts. I get a new bone marrow test on the 14th so that will be fun.

hmm if I were certified to teach I would give you Taoist Tai Chi lessons on the Tai Chi standing exercises. I'll be certified later this year.

Hmmm, nice idea!! Your getting cert'd, congrats!!! Fortunately, I do have a multi-exercise machine and stationary bike here. Now I just need to start using them! :)

The great thing about Taoist Tai Chi, you can do the exercises randomly like while you are at your computer and you have that annoying hourglass spinning up and down, or while you are waiting in line, or even in the shower. Some are very simple and yet give very powerful effects and some are more advanced that really build up energy and health while increasing strength and balance.