WNY Gamers Club December LAN Event

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any signup or anything?

Im kinda a first comer as well but will probilly end up bringing (4-8) people with me.

Anything else we should know?

:P Nope, no sign up, that is just for the quarterly ones at the VFW. We'd be happy to have ya!! We'd probably have to limit peeps to just half of a 6ft table each, so space shouldn't be a problem.

I can definitely see some TF2!! Hmmm, RTS.... perhaps. I'm not impressed enough with EE3, but there is always Company of Heroes and maybe its expansion. I think some of the guys play SupCom also.

We should probably take a Role Call for Crysis to see who is getting it. If enough people have an interest we may want to encourage more to purchase it. CoD4 was 80% of the last event and we still couldn't get enough of it. I could see CoD4 easily being 60% of this next LAN if we are not playing Crysis. I know that I Love CoD4 and all but I still wanted some death from above flying action in BF2. Man if there was a CoD4 game w/ BF2 vehicles... I would never leave the house.

I will probably have Crysis by Dec 8th.

I know that I Love CoD4 and all but I still wanted some death from above flying action in BF2. Man if there was a CoD4 game w/ BF2 vehicles... I would never leave the house.

Well with Dual Premier Cable modems going we have been able to have up to 8 (4 on each modem) of us hop on to an outside ranked BF2 server before, anymore then 8 and pings are not that great, so might be able to save that for later in the night when it dies down and then get some ranked action going.

:P

We should probably take a Role Call for Crysis to see who is getting it.

/me raises hand, although I've been playing mostly SCS, UT3 and TF2 atm.... (just not enough time in the day)

Well with Dual Premier Cable modems going we have been able to have up to 8 (4 on each modem) of us hop on to an outside ranked BF2 server before, anymore then 8 and pings are not that great, so might be able to save that for later in the night when it dies down and then get some ranked action going.

I'm down for some ranked BF2 action! Hmmmm we should be able to get at least 4 out fine per modem.... think you are thinking of before the bandwidth on the modems were raised.

Sounds like fun! I'll be there. Just picked up CoD4 and I'm hooked.

I really need to branch away from MMOs, imo, fyi, lol.

Is that possible for you? B)

I still haven't picked up Crysis yet. I actually haven't sat down and played any game for any length of time since the last lan. Not that I don't have the time for it, I have been a little preoccupied since then, but it hasn't taken me away from gaming.

I am looking forward to trying Crysis MP at the next lan, I did enjoy my beta time. Cod4 is a must and I'm sure we'll be playing it. I don't think we even touched COH at the last lan, weird. B)

Dragon

Oh really?!?! I seem to recall rather vividly the DEATH you were experiencing @ my hands throughout that game. I have to say though that we did a nice job @ messing each other up & having a blast laughing ourselves horse the whole night!! I'm looking forward to playing some Gears of War MP & Crysis MP @ this next lan, not to mention more of CoD4 as that game totally rocks!!

As for BF2... that's old news now, time for the new B)

-- Nem

yeah you were all too busy dying by my hands in CoD4 to play COH.